Former Ducks Thread II: AKA Wild Bill is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Is this supposed to be a chirp thread? If it is, at least do the courtesy of embedding the pictures properly...

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
what's the point of this thread? A subtle jab about goaltending? Of course I miss prime Jiggy. The best goaltending performance I've ever seen in a playoff run. However, we're not losing because of goaltending.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Heard watching jets wild that the wild are #1 in the nhl playoffs in powerplay zone entries at 95%. The average was 70% that's pretty cool.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Maroon's fiancé made a video for his 30th birthday, quite a few of the guys are in it. Holy crap, Perry's kid looks just like him.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
surprising to see some of the ducks players make an appearance

i figured they weren't on good terms with him since he got traded based off some of the stuff he's said/done since then

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC

i figured they weren't on good terms with him since he got traded based off some of the stuff he's said/done since then

I did find it kind of funny Bieska said something in the video, but Cogs clearly wanted nothing to do with it.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006

At the end of the Edmonton series in the handshake line he and Getz seemed pretty close still. It was mentioned by the CBC guys how much credit Maroon gave Getz and Perry in his development.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
He was one of my favorite players, but he crossed the line with the Ducks after he left ANA, so he's still in my doghouse (while the dogs sleep on the bed).

Reactions: duckaroosky

Vinegar Strokes

Dirty Ducks
Oct 26, 2006
San DIego
I probably would have guessed Maroon pounded beers with no hands.

Anyways, he seems like a fun guy off the ice and I'm sure his girlfriend is still friends with Getz/Perry's wives. Not that surprising.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Jim Jefferies is my favorite comedian. I got into him, after Dustin Penner tweeted about him. Jim actually went to a Ducks game, also - it was well known they were good friends. I haven`t heard Jim being related to any other NHLer (`im not his secretary tho). Also, Penner was and is well known for being into dance music. That all being said, this bit is interesting. And funny. (turn to 1:50)
Now, they can do whatever they want, especially in the offseason. But it is still sad how Penner regressed and I wonder if lifestyle like this impacted it.

Last edited:

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Fun watching the other SC games and former Ducks. Felt so bad for Freddie, but wished we didn't let Babcock go. But he would be gone by this time anyway. Looks to be having fun.

As for having fun, Theodore is rocking it with Vegas. The guy probably thought it was the kiss of death to go expansion, but he has to be so happy to leave our fiasco of an organization.

John

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
I noticed that William Karlsson have gone to the Hampus Lindholm interview school, and now and then start by saying "No..." even if the answer isn't a no answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->