Former Canadiens 1995 8th overall pick Terry Ryan signing with the Newfoundland Growlers

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
1705261744531.png

LesCanadiens

Hardcore Curmudgeon
Feb 27, 2002
West Kelowna

Old habits die hard. LOL.

He actually had the edge but lost his balance. That will happen when you haven't played that level for decades and are 47. I don't think the other guy should be celebrating too loud. And actually showed no class continuing to punch a guy who was already down.

Reactions: uncleben

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Old habits die hard. LOL.

He actually had the edge but lost his balance. That will happen when you haven't played that level for decades and are 47. I don't think the other guy should be celebrating too loud. And actually showed no class continuing to punch a guy who was already down.
Millennials amirite?!?

• Haha
Reactions: zeeto

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
He spent very little time in the Montreal market. He only played eight games with the Habs. His career derailed in minor league cities, not Montreal.
He stayed up almost 96-97 before they finally sent him back to junior. Montreal media was on him from the day he first landed in Montreal and red fisher was an asshole the whole time.

Not my words his. Also has blasted av for being a bad human

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
I know his name is popular in the ball hockey circles having represented Newfoundland on a national level and Canada on a world level for many years now, with an impressive resume to his name.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Enough here for Mr. Ryan to write another book, just as good as his first. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
The Growlers were short on their roster

You constantly get guys coming in on PTOs that play only a single game or 3 and then are released

Earlier this year 35 year old Pat O'Keefe played 1 game after not playing pro since 2013-24 (his only year pro) and 34 year old Dan Cadigan played 3 games - after only turning pro last year at the age of 33 with the Growlers.

Ryan's story is a little more intriguing for obvious reasons - former NHL draft pick, that much older, hasn't played pro in 20 years, sat last year out, actor and author, etc.

A cool story either way! Don't blame him for spinning it into book sales

Reactions: zeeto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad