OT: FOOTBALL! Steelers, College, Pain, Agony, Heartbreak, LULTOMLIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Again, this team was supposed to go 9-7 at best this year. I don’t know what the f*** you all were expecting or why you even watch when all you do is whine and whine and whine.

it’s still a good team with 11 wins. We won 8 the last two years.

Reactions: Rave7215

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
Again, this team was supposed to go 9-7 at best this year. I don’t know what the f*** you all were expecting or why you even watch when all you do is whine and whine and whine.

Christ

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Tomlin...; I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a inept, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Crazy how reminiscent the Penguins and the Steelers seasons have gone, just without the COVID interruption.

Looked really good then started slip-sliding away to averageness by the end of the regular season.

Edit: below-averageness.

Was legit JUST thinking about that. It starts with some iffy games where they still won but you hate what you see. Then you see it all unfold.

Reactions: ChaosAgent

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018

Not outright regression during the year.

Happiness = Reality - Expectations.

This team was not as good as its record but it got worse during the year.

Don't get significantly worse during the year.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA

Ah yes, Tomlin had set the bar so low that winning more that 8 games a season is supposed to get us all warm and tingly...

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
giphy.gif

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
What? I’ve got gripes too, they’ve been expressed during this game. The incessant whining is irritating to read through and I seriously don’t know why some of you watch. I’ve yet to see a single positive post from some people this entire season.

Reactions: xlm34

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
What? I’ve got gripes too, they’ve been expressed during this game. The incessant whining is irritating to read through and I seriously don’t know why some of you watch. I’ve yet to see a single positive post from some people this entire season.

Stop

Reactions: Bingo71

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016

The frustrating thing to me is staring down a potential 3rd straight December collapse. But despite all my whining, I am thankful they will at least make the playoffs again. It’s just - how optimistic can we be given both the trajectory of this team and all the injuries?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm pretty over McCloud. Dude is just not intelligent. He just wants to try and make a highlight but really can't.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
We're still dinking and dunking down 2 scores with 8 minutes left?

This is pathetic. B-Randy OC not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad