GDT: FOG DAYS ARE HERE AT LAST: OTT @ CAR 7PM

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I'd be happy for John if he does get a fulltime national job, but if he leaves the canes and they continue to toil mediocrity that would probably kill my interest in them. I just don't think I could manage to make an effort to watch them lose and not listen to John making it entertaining anyway

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
I'd be happy for John if he does get a fulltime national job, but if he leaves the canes and they continue to toil mediocrity that would probably kill my interest in them. I just don't think I could manage to make an effort to watch them lose and not listen to John making it entertaining anyway
Imagine if Tripp took over for PBP like Kings and Stars have done with their broadcast team?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Maybe we can call up Saarela instead of Nordy?

Hopefully next year the likes of Zykov/Foegele/Saarela will be ready to crack this roster full-time, thus decreasing the chances of signing more useless plugs who will struggle to make contracts in the minors when their time in Raleigh is done.

I mean don't get me wrong, we'll have some Ryan/Nordy/Jorris type next season, but the more our homegrown guys succeed at this level, the less journeymen we have. It would be great to finally have some homegrown forward talent that actually pans out.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Hopefully next year the likes of Zykov/Foegele/Saarela will be ready to crack this roster full-time, thus decreasing the chances of signing more useless plugs who will struggle to make contracts in the minors when their time in Raleigh is done.

I mean don't get me wrong, we'll have some Ryan/Nordy/Jorris type next season, but the more our homegrown guys succeed at this level, the less journeymen we have. It would be great to finally have some homegrown forward talent that actually pans out.
We've got to start breaking in our prospects. We don't have the NHL squad to let them marinate like the Red Wings used to do.

Obviously we don't want to rush them though.

MCLOVIN!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad