Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Anyone get theirs yet? I didn't expect them to come this early but according to Twitter and CrossingBroad they were sent out. Or is it all just made up?

https://twitter.com/#!/mikedeej97/status/110101189009485825

@crossingbroad So this came in place of the Jan 2 home game of the full season ticket book today #FauxClassic yfrog.com/nycilj

http://www.crossingbroad.com/

EDIT:

Buy and Sell Tickets at your own risk. HF is not held responsible for you getting ripped off.

Last edited by a moderator:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I guess they're coming this week. It's usually not long before pre-season.

Also, the ticket marketplace has gone live for the first half of the season.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Guess we can turn this into a Ticket Exchange thread soon then.

I figured they'd come like a week before not 2 and 1/2 weeks prior.

This is my first year with season tickets and i'll probably be selling a lot of them.

FlyerCub

Oct 8, 2003
Visit site
My tickets arrived in today's mail. The timing was good since I met up with the others I'm sharing tickets with tonight to divide up the season. (It's my first year jumping from partial to full season tickets.)

member 30781

My tickets arrived in today's mail. The timing was good since I met up with the others I'm sharing tickets with tonight to divide up the season. (It's my first year jumping from partial to full season tickets.)

Any chance you might want to add another person into your "group"? I've been looking for people to split tickets with for a while now.

May 15, 2009
Philadelphia
Any chance you might want to add another person into your "group"? I've been looking for people to split tickets with for a while now.

Hey - I have season tickets and I travel a lot. I'm looking to get rid of about half of my tickets if you are interested. Let me know if you want to work something out.

FlyerCub

Oct 8, 2003
Visit site

I'm actually doing a half split with someone for my ticket but I'll drop you a PM if any games suddenly become available. My friend and I have adjacent seats under separate accounts for billing purposes and considering 3 out of the 4 of us who are sharing the seats work retail, there's always the possibility none of us would be able to make a game.

joez86

Jan 20, 2006
Did anyone else receive a letter with the tickets that mentioned "you may notice you only have tickets for 43 games (3 preseason 40 reg)..." and that we will have an opportunity to purchase at least as many tickets for the WC as we have season seats? I don't have it in front of me right now but the wording made it seem like we don't even get the seats we paid for already, which would be pretty egregious. The game is listed as part of the purchase on the My Account part of the online page where you can use the marketplace and such as well. They need to clear up how this is going to work for us at some point...

May 15, 2009
Philadelphia
Did anyone else receive a letter with the tickets that mentioned "you may notice you only have tickets for 43 games (3 preseason 40 reg)..." and that we will have an opportunity to purchase at least as many tickets for the WC as we have season seats? I don't have it in front of me right now but the wording made it seem like we don't even get the seats we paid for already, which would be pretty egregious. The game is listed as part of the purchase on the My Account part of the online page where you can use the marketplace and such as well. They need to clear up how this is going to work for us at some point...

Yes I received that and I'm pretty mad about it. They had better AT LEAST credit my account that money because I paid for a full season based on a # of games. As long as that happens and I can use that to pay toward the WC ticket, I'll be OK with it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

That's how it's been for the previous Winter Classics. It's not part of the package because they're going to charge you at least $100 for it.

member 30781

I'm actually doing a half split with someone for my ticket but I'll drop you a PM if any games suddenly become available. My friend and I have adjacent seats under separate accounts for billing purposes and considering 3 out of the 4 of us who are sharing the seats work retail, there's always the possibility none of us would be able to make a game.

Sounds good.

Murphy7

Drop the puck
Jan 25, 2008
I'm always looking for folks to join in on my season tickets, too. Willing to do almost anything from 3-5 games to 10-15 games, depending upon what you are interested in.

I'm in Section 208, Row 4. That's the end where the Flyers shoot twice. The seats are just two in from the aisle, and they are the middle of the row. That means no one walks in front of you to get into or out of the row.

Last edited:

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
I'm always looking for folks to join in on my season tickets, too. Willing to do almost anything from 3-5 games to 10-15 games, depending upon what you are interested in.

How many seats do you have and where are they located? I work a weird scedule so I can only make games on weird days haha Tues Wed Sat. I'd rather buy tix from people on here then Stubhub. PM me details definitely interested.

Also if anyone is selling Sat Oct 15th thats one game I dont want to miss haha

May 15, 2009
Philadelphia
I'm in section 211, Row 10, have 2 seats. Almost center ice, nice view. I'm looking to sell multiple tickets so please contact me if anyone is interested. If you buy multiple games, I'll give you a discount.

Also, does anyone else have a problem with the face value of their tickets? I am in 211, Row 10. It says on the flyers website that face value is $58, which makes sense but on my actual tickets it says $93... Seems like a huge mistake. Wondering if anyone else is seeing this on their tickets.

Murphy7

Drop the puck
Jan 25, 2008
I'm in section 211, Row 10, have 2 seats. Almost center ice, nice view. I'm looking to sell multiple tickets so please contact me if anyone is interested. If you buy multiple games, I'll give you a discount.

Also, does anyone else have a problem with the face value of their tickets? I am in 211, Row 10. It says on the flyers website that face value is $58, which makes sense but on my actual tickets it says $93... Seems like a huge mistake. Wondering if anyone else is seeing this on their tickets.

Premium games are more. Maybe that's it?

Murphy7

Drop the puck
Jan 25, 2008
Yeah, they always have box office value on them, not season ticket cost, which is great for resale, as you can charge face, and still make a profit.

The only weird thing is that his $58 face tickets would then be $93 premium. That's a wicked surcharge. Unless maybe the entire upper level is $93 for the premiums, while standard games have the row-by-row pricing.

joez86

Jan 20, 2006
I'm in 214 Row 11. 2 seats. If anyone is close to there and wants to exchange information to see if we can maybe work out some mutually beneficial ticket swaps, let me know.

FlyerCub

Oct 8, 2003
Visit site

I'm in 204A, Row 12 and my tickets (it's for all of them, no sign of premium pricing) have $88 printed on them.

Murphy7

Drop the puck
Jan 25, 2008
I'm in 204A, Row 12 and my tickets (it's for all of them, no sign of premium pricing) have $88 printed on them.

That is interesting. Let me try this ...
All of the tickets have the premium price for your row. That way the organization can designate any game premium when it wants to. They did this a couple of times last year with games that were approaching sellout status for folks trying to buy tickets through the Flyers' website. We never would notice because our tickets were already taken care of.
I had a set for sale last year, and the person who bought them told me my price was a lot cheaper than the Flyers' site, and I checked it out.
If that is the premium price, that's a heck of a jump from $53 face value. If everyone's tickets show a face value $35 more than the posted face value on the Flyers site (it's already happened to a couple of us), that means my tickets will say $108 each when I get them Tuesday, which is more than I paid for both of them last season.

member 30781

Ok, just to let all you STH's know, if next year any of you would like an additional person to go in on their season ticket plan, I'd gladly be interested.

But for this season I guess I will have to get most of the games I want from the STH's on the forum (assuming you are willing to sell me the games I want). ;)

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Ok, just to let all you STH's know, if next year any of you would like an additional person to go in on their season ticket plan, I'd gladly be interested.

But for this season I guess I will have to get most of the games I want from the STH's on the forum (assuming you are willing to sell me the games I want). ;)

I got your back still, I remember your PM from way back. Once I get the I'll probably look at when the games are and list a few at the beginning of the season on here. Like I said earlier in the thread I'll probably be selling a good amount of them.

Section 216
Row 11
Seats 17 and 18 (Aisle Seats)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad