Pre-Game Talk: Flyers @ Panthers 2015-16 Home Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Tampa looked bad. The Flyers defense is a joke, you want to contend for the playoffs you need to beat the bottom feeders. I mean I have the Flyers finishing in 11-12th, as would most people. You need to beat the bad teams, especially because after Dallas, 11 of the next 15 are against power houses for the most part.

their d is definitely a joke and yea i thought both teams looked pretty meh. the panthers should be able to beat them. i have the flyers in the bottom-10 in the league, I'm just saying anything can happen. saying we need to get at least get a split, well we don't "need" it, it'd just be nice for at least a split. thats all i meant. they'll beat plenty of bottom feeders and lose to some now and then, it happens to every team. didnt mean to make anything of it, just saying if we happened to not walk away with a point tomorrow I'm not gonna worry about it.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
The time between our last game and today. HOCKEY IS BACK!

183 days can be converted to one of these units:
15,811,200 seconds
263,520 minutes
4392 hours
183 days
26 weeks and 1 day
50.14% of 2015

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Everyone calm down, do not open your beer until the game to avoid blacking out/face planting, also avoid all sorts of extra motion so you won't get injured/hospitalized and miss the game. No outdoors.

GAMEDAY BABYYY! At least I'm semi-busy until the game... couple more hours.
hell-yes-big-lebowski-lookin-out-my-backdoor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad