Flyers need salary

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Flyers re-sign Steven Stamkos to 4 years deal 8,500,000$ $ per - Peter Mrazek to 2 years deal 4,000,000$ per -Erik Haula to 1 years deal $1,050,000 per.
Etem receive offer but he prefer to test the market , He's qualified cause he's nbt....
Another rumour is that Flyers trade with the Wild for back up goalie Anders Nilsson a older nbt .... but nothing confirm yet. With Stamkos signing somne rumours that it was a sign and trade.......yes could be ...... ;) But could be a sign and play for cheap.

Sign and trade will cost you $8.5M. Ouch.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Actually, you were the one suggesting you were going to trade him. I thought it was a dumb suggestion too, given the rules.

Yes I'm dumb u smart . Trading him next year yes not this year. And if I want to trade him this year il trade him..... Il pay and btw it's not real money and it's a game.... Listo....and Andersen say hi.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Posting that basically every single player is going to be traded makes all of the posts essentially meaningless. To then make it worse by saying "I mean next year, not this year" simply tells other GMs that they shouldn't even bother to read your posts.

If that's what you're aiming for with your posts, then mission accomplished.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Posting that basically every single player is going to be traded makes all of the posts essentially meaningless. To then make it worse by saying "I mean next year, not this year" simply tells other GMs that they shouldn't even bother to read your posts.

If that's what you're aiming for with your posts, then mission accomplished.

Don't get frustrated amigo push on the button ignore this thread. That what i do with all the hfnhl prospect and pick and don't know what else....now leave me alone stop trolling my post lolll but thanks have a good canada day campeon

PS Frederik Andersen say_________________

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Stamkos was a pending RFA, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a no trade clause. Only no trade clause if it was a matched offer sheet. Since this wasn't an offer sheet looks to me like Flyers can move Stamkos without any penalty if they feel like it.

Maybe I need to check the rules though :help::handclap:

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Stamkos was a pending RFA, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a no trade clause. Only no trade clause if it was a matched offer sheet. Since this wasn't an offer sheet looks to me like Flyers can move Stamkos without any penalty if they feel like it.

Maybe I need to check the rules though :help::handclap:

Ole!!!

Last edited:

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
I need some salary that can help me do my lines and HELP ME make the playoffs.... A Forward with 1 year left...maybe 2 depending the pooto u want to trade.

email me

Last edited:

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Pending league approval Flyers made a moved to add Dustin Brown...so no more under the minimum salary cap....

Tyler Myers still on the block maybe even Muzzin.

Last edited:

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Pending league Builderputos approval Tyler Myers he's a Bruins.

tumblr_ltfbadbe2U1qgj1kdo1_400.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad