Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
20240217_105616.jpg

Me and the boys ready to go20240217_105616.jpg

Last edited:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Taking the wife to see Steely Dan and the Eagles tonight so I will miss this one but have a good feeling about it. We are both happy to be seeing the Eagles but despite missing Walter Becker this is our first time seeing Steely Dan and we are both super excited for them. I’ve got extra depends for when I soil myself trying to dance to My Old School and extra geritol to power me for the drive home.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Trying to figure out where some reasonable seating view would be.... 200s or 300s for view. Is 100s not enough viewing angle to see the play since rink is further towards the middle?

Still debating on picking up tickets.

Taking the wife to see Steely Dan and the Eagles tonight so I will miss this one but have a good feeling about it. We are both happy to be seeing the Eagles but despite missing Walter Becker this is our first time seeing Steely Dan and we are both super excited for them. I’ve got extra depends for when I soil myself trying to dance to My Old School and extra geritol to power me for the drive home.

You will miss our 3C hattrick!

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad