Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

What, you expected a GDT with effort?

Np1jSk7.gif

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
FYI that there was a NJT train derailment yesterday that is still causing delays today.

Some lines are on Holiday schedule.

Check NJTs website for updates and plan ahead if you're attending tonights game.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Don't we have enough threads where we're talking draft position? I get these games are meaningless to both teams now otherwise (individual player performance aside) so I'm asking nicely atm, let's keep the draft talk elsewhere for four more lousy games.

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Patty drops the ceremonial puck tonight.:handclap:

I wish he got to troll the Flyers by being out for the puck drop in a more meaningful game. Let's just put our best players in a bubble for this one and get out without any big injuries.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
Patty drops the ceremonial puck tonight.:handclap:

Dale Weise skates over to Elias while he's posing for a photo with Giroux and Greene. He launches into him, knocking him to the ice. The Flyers fans in attendance go wild, simultaneously flipping 'birds towards the ice. CSN broadcast immediately cuts to wells fargo great check of the game. Greene is kicked out of the game for retailiating while PHL ownership starts drawing up a jersey retirement night for Weise (maybe after Carcillo night). Afterwards, the league announces Greene has been suspended for the rest of the season for his part in what DoPS deemed a 'dangerous hit to an unsuspecting player.'

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Will be a late arriving crowd no matter what due to the NJ Transit delays.

Thank goodness I no longer go up on the train :P

I might not actually stay for the whole game though, depends on how many other people I know are at the game too.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
This GDT has as much effort put into it as the Devils typically exert.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The news everyone's been waiting for...

Just bring in the Hanson brothers and we're all set.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Nah we should be playing more skilled guys so they can all spend their summers recovering from concussions. At least, that's what one guy here wanted to see on Saturday :shakehead

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
I had a feeling they were going to be calling up Gazdic. Didn't expect another call up though, especially another guy that mostly fights in the AHL haha. This should be good tonight.

Nah we should be playing more skilled guys so they can all spend their summers recovering from concussions. At least, that's what one guy here wanted to see on Saturday :shakehead

Yea that is totally what I wanted to see........... jesus christ.

We should be playing younger more skilled players that are still learning the game so their screw ups are meaningless in since they would be in meaningless games.

Last edited:

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
Old time hockey. Brick City Brawlers.

Edit:
It looks like Gudas and Manning might be out for PHL, but they've called up big Sam Morin.

I hope our tough guys play defensively. Don't start any nonsense, just finish it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad