Post-Game Talk: FLYERS CLINCH PLAYOFF SPOT; GIROUX HAT TRICK| #82 | Rangers 0 at FLYERS 5 | Sat., Apr. 7, 2018

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
download (1).jpg
THAT LOOOOONG PASS THO....SANDHEIM YOU BEAUTY.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
This season would have been so much more fun if we could have known all along they would make the playoffs, and not blow it due to points pissed away in shootouts or late in 3rd periods. I think they must have been the most frustrating 98 point team in NHL history.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Since mid March after that bad stretch they got 17 out of 22 possible points and Florida still gave us a scare. Shows how well the playoff teams were playing down the stretch. Giroux carried this team the last month. He stepped up big time when they needed him. Provy coming back into form as well.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
IqmsevQ.gif

Alright!

Really glad to see the boys end the regular season strong and not have to back into the playoffs.

Loved G's hatty, and the 102 point season. The MVP talk is well deserved.

Nice games from a number of guys, but wanted to mention Raffl, Laughton and Sanheim who made strong contributions.

A win by Colorado tonight would cap off a great day.

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
Funny...my 12 year old daughter called G's hat trick. After they gave him the first goal she asked me how many he had to score for the crowd to throw hats in the ice. I told her 3. Her exact words were "That'll be cool when he does it". Six seconds later, number 2. She says "See, just one more. .."

In need her to watch the playoffs with me.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
The last ten games have to get Giroux the Hart, right? He strapped this team to his back and carried them to the playoffs.

that's the problem, when it's just giroux and no one else, it's not going to be enough. no one in the bottom 6 has stepped up, that's why it's going to be one and done.

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
Funny...my 12 year old daughter called G's hat trick. After they gave him the first goal she asked me how many he had to score for the crowd to throw hats in the ice. I told her 3. Her exact words were "That'll be cool when he does it". Six seconds later, number 2. She says "See, just one more. .."

In need her to watch the playoffs with me.

the perfect fan...she believes!

Reactions: WestrnPhlyr

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad