Pre-Game Talk: Floridelphia Flyanthers @ Montreal

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
As I said in the main board thread, the key thing to take away from that is that Kucherov is an emotional child who does shit like that on a regular basis, and because the officials try to even up the calls in most contests, Tampa directly benefits from it.

It's really pathetic, and I hope at some point the NHL gets wise to it and stops rewarding the Lightning for it.

It's not going to change, the playoffs will be called how they've always been called. That's why I think having guys like Gudas, Lomberg, March, Horny, Acciari and now Chia and Hagg will actually be really good in the playoffs. Fact is, not as many penalties are called, and if they do get called, they get evened out. So...go cause some mayhem, I'm all for it.

I think it's fair to say that our team will have no fear against any other team, we can pretty much go toe to toe with anyone in the physicality department. That's huge in the playoffs. Doesn't show up much in the analytics, but it's why I think a guy like Chia is worth more than the stats will show.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

Weegar to Ottawa confirmed lmao

I lived in Ottawa for 5 months. It is not God's country, nor is it always sunny. I'm sure it's still very very cold there
I think you should be angry at Zito for not demanding Mason to come to us in a trade ;)
He's too valuable, out of the Panthers price range. Philadelphia would be crazy to ever let him go.
Maybe next year, Chuck Fletcher will be a little more crazy by then.

• Haha
Reactions: SnS

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
The 23 man roster limit goes away after the deadline. Still need to stay under the cap, but Ek on LTIR alleviates that.

Ohhhhhh... Yeah I do remember something like that...

Any confirmation of this ? That would be AMAZING, no need to be worried about Carlsson or Mamin or whoever !

It's a real concern that gets out of the way i f true... But pretty sure you're right, I'm gonna look into it !

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Lofl @ thread title, and otherwise - lets go cats!!

I'm here for the G show mainly, but you all seem cool, hoping there's enough room on the bandwagon

Im down for this unity

1648068865489.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad