GDT: FLORIDA PANTHERS TRAINING CAMP 2021-22 - Part II

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
suzuki @ 8x7.875

IDK that looks a bit high for someone with 2 years of experience, but the kid killed it in the playoffs with 23 points.

Rumblings are that he is a 1C. I remember Suzuki being an A-level prospect in the Pacioretty trade with the expectation of being maybe a top 6 forward, but 1C... time will tell. If he really rises to meet expectations, $7.8m will be a great deal.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
F04AA619-6FAE-4F5A-9FF7-8009F3432D8A.png

Reactions: Vilam

VijayPatel11

Mar 29, 2021
Sarasota, FL
suzuki @ 8x7.875

IDK that looks a bit high for someone with 2 years of experience, but the kid killed it in the playoffs with 23 points.

Rumblings are that he is a 1C. I remember Suzuki being an A-level prospect in the Pacioretty trade with the expectation of being maybe a top 6 forward, but 1C... time will tell. If he really rises to meet expectations, $7.8m will be a great deal.
He isn't worth that at all... One of the most overrated players on this website

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
suzuki @ 8x7.875

Lundell's agent for the next 2 yrs.

cover5.jpg

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
More TB still drunk or PIT actually looks good?
giphy-6.gif

Weird camera angles with ESPN, over head should only be used for replays.
That's my major gripe so far.
Love the score overlay but missing shot count

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
More TB still drunk or PIT actually looks good?
View attachment 469911

Weird camera angles with ESPN, over head should only be used for replays.
That's my major gripe so far.
Love the score overlay but missing shot count
I heard the camera angles were a little bit weird. I'll have to check it out.
Currently watching Milwaukee at Atlanta MLB.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
As someone who Hawkeyes (zones in on) a player from time to time, I like it.

I know it's not traditional, but it allows you to view all the players on the ice at once.
The coach in me really likes this :D

oh boy! that is fantastic. you see just the ice and can take in the whole the play - no wasted real estate on the seats.

and how about that sauce? holy shit. nice finish, too. simple.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Remember, he was spotted in Ft Lauderdale, when we were going after Bob. I’d like to say that I’d rather we went with Lehner, but if we did, would we be in this situation right now? With Zito, and the current status of the team?

The only way I would think so, is with the cap hit we wouldve got him at. I'd guess about half of what Bobs is.

Otherwise, he's too much of a mess and a distraction.

Reactions: WaitingForThatCab

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
Might be a stretch, but I do think that Juolevi will benefit from getting a lot of press box time with Thornton, Hornqvist, and Lomberg while practicing among long-shot/redemption stories like Weegar and Forsling.

Reactions: BabyBennettov

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Might be a stretch, but I do think that Juolevi will benefit from getting a lot of press box time with Thornton, Hornqvist, and Lomberg while practicing among long-shot/redemption stories like Weegar and Forsling.

I'll cheer for the guy but I'm praying he doesn't play a NHL game and prefer Connauton comes back ASAP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad