Florida Panthers Mount Rushmore

Select four players

• Total voters

tabness

be a playa
Apr 4, 2014
Svehla deserves some love, aside from Beezer (who's just a goalie would you really put a goalie up to represent a team lol?) I think of him when I think of dead puck era Panthers (Bure of course the best player of that era and the franchise in general but such a short stint)

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
The actual one is not voted on by fans. Had it been the result would probably put Trump up there, so I guess you're right. It's just very common to be a racist in America.

Of course there are. Hopefully they get exposed one day as well. This one sure was and should get no further respect or recognition as a result of it.
Reddit is that way ---->

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

banks

W W 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Aug 29, 2019
Ain’t no way Jokinen gets left out.

I came into the thread expecting to vote for him. But I couldn't put him over Bure and Huberdeau.

No joke, I'd love to change my vote because I'm a Jokinen fan. But I haven't seen an argument in this thread to make me change my mind.

Reactions: uncleben

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
Obvious =
Luongo
Jokinen

Probably, but still living it =
Barkov

Tossup =
Huberdeau vs. Bure

I went Huby just because Bure wasn’t really here for all that long, and didn’t quite lead us anywhere.

Luongo was good but had his best moments in Van IMO
Numerically from an individual or team statistical perspective? Sure.
Narrative? Luongo is a Panther and a South Floridian through and through.

banks

W W 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Aug 29, 2019
Luongo was good but had his best moments in Van IMO

Interesting. I followed Luongo during his time in Vancouver. But I still remember him as a Panther first. But that's an interesting take. Maybe Luongo is the guy that should be dropped so Jokinen can go up.

Reactions: HabsQC

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I object, the closest thing to mountains in South Florida are the golf courses.

AceKing21

Oct 19, 2021
Central NY
Any list not including Vanbiesbrouck is about as invalid as you can get. He literally carried the entire team on his back during their cup run.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad