ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Well, guess I got to buy one more Adidas jersey before it goes down the drain

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Too bad we couldnt get an alternate for this year, this render on reddit is dope.

Whats even more crushing is any new jersey is gonna be that fanatics crap

1708701531225.png

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I cant believe how Panthers dropped the ball with not having a 30 year jersey or something
Well since there's no politically correct pandering to be had with those...

Too bad we couldnt get an alternate for this year, this render on reddit is dope.

Whats even more crushing is any new jersey is gonna be that fanatics crap

View attachment 824216
Holy shit is that ever gorgeous 😍

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
wonder if its some big brain ploy by adidas to make everyone buy a bunch, then the deal gets reversed.

*tin foil hat off*

No, everything just sucks now. Enjoy.

Don't ask how or why this happens, or why nothing can be done about it. Just chill out and have a good time, bro.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Straight up retiring from new jersey collecting after this season since they anounced the Fanatics deal. Gonna buy a few more Adidas for a Verhaeghe, home Tkachuk (only own the RR 2.0) and save a couple of blanks just in case I feel like customizing a Lundell, Reinhart or something then im done. CCM/KOHO years were always the GOAT anyway so ill keep hunting for those.

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
lookin for a Bob jersey 50-52, FLA team shop is out in my size and NHLs custom one is poop. I assume only other place is the arena then right? Hockey authentic is out of stock too and other places arent recommended on the jersey subreddit.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
lookin for a Bob jersey 50-52, FLA team shop is out in my size and NHLs custom one is poop. I assume only other place is the arena then right? Hockey authentic is out of stock too and other places arent recommended on the jersey subreddit.
IMG_8008.jpeg

Got this from coolhockey, got the 30th edition patch on the front too, handstitched. Pretty good other than a few loose strands i cut off.
52 fits pretty good, my 50 tkachuck one is a lil small

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad