Florida opening new training facility

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
Interesting. This would certainly seem to indicate against my notion the Panthers are ultimately, eventually, destined to leave south Florida.

aqib

Feb 13, 2012
Interesting. This would certainly seem to indicate against my notion the Panthers are ultimately, eventually, destined to leave south Florida.
Yeah they've also had a surge in attendance in recent years. I figured they were the obvious solution for QC or Hamilton. Their lease runs through 2028 so there still time of the decline on the ice.

joelef

Nov 22, 2011
Yeah they've also had a surge in attendance in recent years. I figured they were the obvious solution for QC or Hamilton. Their lease runs through 2028 so there still time of the decline on the ice.
You Quebec fans really have shame

aqib

Feb 13, 2012
You Quebec fans really have shame
I am not a Quebec fan. I just want 2 more teams in Canada and the league won't expend here. Also having lived in South Florida for 3 miserable years I don't want that region to have nice things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad