Interesting to see if the guy below is playing

3082320.jpg

EDIT: NOPE HE SCRATCH

Last edited by a moderator:

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Nope.
@Dave_Stubbs: #FlaPanthers Scott Gomez will be a healthy scratch vs #Habs tonight, coach Horachek tells my snowy colleagues at Bell Centre

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
Am I the only one that think that Clemmer was awful vs Caps? He gave away one goal, tried to get an assist by giving Ovi an open net, and just made saves that he had to do. I got a really bad feeling today, we have to make a game like we did vs caps to stand a chance.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Am I the only one that think that Clemmer was awful vs Caps? He gave away one goal, tried to get an assist by giving Ovi an open net, and just made saves that he had to do. I got a really bad feeling today, we have to make a game like we did vs caps to stand a chance.

Definitely not alone.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

Don't we always? We have o out hustle and win battles every shift in every game. We can't take shifts off.
Thats the problem why we have lost games to teams like EDM & BUF, you can't play down to our competition.

I think Clemmer has to be given some slack. I thought he played pretty well for his 4 start of the year and its now mid-Dec.

We play a team in MTL that suddenly has had their offense dry up, as well played in NYI last night.

I expect another hard-fought game tonight. I finally think this team is starting to "get it".

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
In my opinion this game is a must win. Plus having Clemmer in net doesn't make it any better. Remember that one game Markstrom stopped like 45 against the Canadiens? That's who we need in net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad