Pre-Game Talk: Florida disabled panthers vs philadelphia flyers 1/26

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
Hartnell, mezsaros out; briere and Rinaldo are questionable but not expected to play for flyers. Just giving you guys an idea of who will be in. Good luck!

Tooth Rez

Oct 24, 2009
West Palm Beach
lineup isn't that much off from the last few games if Fleischman does end up playing.. here's to hoping they are rested and ready to go. not going to ignore our glaring injury bug, but honestly 2 of our 4 games have been against the Sens who seem like they're about to go on absolute tear. if our regular guys start to trickle back in the lineup while things somehow began to gel, well, thats all it'll take for us to stop being on suicide watch.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!!!

GGGGGOOOOOO PPPPPAAAANNNNTTTTHHHHHEEEEERRRRSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
:handclap::yo::nod:

GernBlanston

May 20, 2011
Smyrna, GA
I'm excited for--and VERY nervous about--this game. The Flyers are obviously a little short-handed as well, but that hardly makes it a gimme. I feel like I've been watching high school level hockey for the last 3 nights. I'm not sure what the hell is going on, but I really hope that we're over it.

2 goals in our last 11 periods of hockey is freaking me out a little. If I don't see some real improvement tonight, I'm almost ready for full-on freakout mode. I'll take baby-steps. That's fine. Just make sure they're in the right direction!

GernBlanston

May 20, 2011
Smyrna, GA
Hartnell, mezsaros out; briere and Rinaldo are questionable but not expected to play for flyers. Just giving you guys an idea of who will be in. Good luck!

According to the Flyers' official Twitter feed, Briere is in the lineup tonight. I don't wish injury on anyone (except maybe Mike Richards), but I was hoping that their lineup would be as depleted as our tonight. This doesn't help.

Philadelphia Flyers ‏@NHLFlyers
Look who's in the #Flyers line-up tonight! pic.twitter.com/NUruMnXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad