Pre-Game Talk: Florida @ Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Shaw seems to be playing really well these past couple. Would be nice to have a semi skilled right shot for the bottom six

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
We will win this game 8-2 and there will be a barkov hat trick.

Pope_Barky.jpg

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
real hard

Friend of a friend did a few videos on youtube. They got picked up for a six episodes serious called 'Letterkenny' coming up in Feb on Crave TV.

That's how the Panthers need to play: banging, get pucks deep, get pucks to the net.

Last edited:

EstConf96*

My favourite games of the year are vs the Bruins. Looking forward to it! The win last year that helped Ottawa was special.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
The last three games we've played good (even though we lost two). Keep playing like that and capitalize on our chances and we have a good shot at a tough team. I'd really like to see the guys get up for an important game like this.

-ghoste

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
What exactly are we watching? Typically, a game like this to stay in contention is almost always a loss. It would be refreshing to see them come out and win like against WAS. That being said, I'm over being hopeful, show me.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Beat the B off of them. This is our rivalry team for many years to come. They give us no respect from broadcasters to the fans. Get them this time !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad