Florentine Football

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I was just watching 60 Minutes Sports and they introduced us to a little game called "Florentine Football" which is pretty much played in Florence, Italy. Its a cross between Soccer, Rugby and Football that's all in one and also there's like street brawling going on. Really intense/hilarious. There's apparently no whistles or flags going on. This one guy scored a Touchdown and while celebrating just got freaking clubbed. I'd watch this if they televised it lol.

Here's a clip for those who didn't see the segment.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qeuU_Et7ezA

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
It looks like a brawl but there are clear rules and there's a long history behind it. You can find matches pretty easily on youtube, you'll notice how the game has evolved his tactics in the last years too.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
It looks like a brawl but there are clear rules and there's a long history behind it. You can find matches pretty easily on youtube, you'll notice how the game has evolved his tactics in the last years too.

They didn't show rules on TV or anything but I am trying to research this more. It looks like gladiator training to some degree. Those guys might be stupid to a degree but man they've got a lot of balls. As fun as it looks to watch that's even more dangerous looking than the NFL has become.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad