Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
1712886194023.png

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
4th line provides no offense, Ace and Gary provide no offense at even strength, Rosloshit sucks, Whenberg has 1 goal 5 points in 15 games(but omgz he skates so smoothly), Kakko has 19 f***ing points on the year “but he’s finally playing well!”, Cuylle has 21 on the year. They’re a one line team and that one line plays too much perimeter. Drury needed to add a bonafied winger but shopped at Dollar Tree instead.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Another stinker. We just played a team on a 8-game losing streak and gave up 9 f***ing goals to an ass team in the Canadiens and we could only manage to score one goal, which was on a 5-on-3, no less.

So Rangers. So embarrassing.

Laviolette needs to fix some things and make the proper adjustments:

1) Laviolette's hard-on for Gus confuses me. Zac Jones is more effective offensively and is our second most creative defenseman behind Fox. Play him.

2) K’Andre had an awful game, but so did Trouba and for reasons unbeknownst to me, we continue trotting out that pair even though they've sucked donkey balls.

3) I didn’t expect much from Roslovic and I certainly didn’t expect him to pull Zibanejad and Kreider out of their respective asses, but Zibanejad and Kreider continue to do nothing on 5v5 and it'll be a huge problem in the playoffs if our first line can't produce. I would say that Duclair would've been a better acquisition than Roslovic, but at this point, I'm pretty sure the fault lies squarely on Kreider and Zibanejad. Their 5-on-5 production have been a problem all year.

4) play Rempe

And finally, a huge personal f*** you to the New York Rangers because I thought there was no chance we could lose to this sack of shit team and so I bet $300 on the Rangers ML as part of a parlay. SO f*** YOU, PANSY MOTHERf***ERS. You bitches better win me a Stanley Cup.

Last edited:

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Despite what the numbers might say I thought Philly pretty much had that game in hand after they took the lead, I can’t recall the rangers having any dangerous chances after the first period, maybe Laf when he cut in.

Philly is a terrible matchup for the rangers. To be honest I’m not sure there are any great matchups for the rangers, but teams that play like them give this team fits. They don’t score if the Panarin line doesn’t score.

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
The inability to do anything 5v5 has me really nervous for the playoffs. Just yikes.

That goalie has been struggling mightly, and they put no pressure on him. He could’ve been back there eating a sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: Slaydagnar and bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad