• Not no

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Obviously

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I didn't get the chance to see the replay a third time but my eyes saw nothing lol.
Haha. Well I'm watching wild feed so maybe they showed diff angles I don't know. But it was clear he touched it again but it's not like he lost possession. Vlad deflected it w his stick as Zuc skated in , but it was still kind of the same motion as he tapped it in. So perhaps it's a possession thing and not a "any touch by tendie and you can't re-touch it in"

Reactions: Boomstick

BRobMint

Formerly known as Hockey Ninja
Apr 24, 2013
Cleveland, OH (Grew up in Calgary)
Jonathan Leeman

Huberdeau + Leeman.png

Reactions: flames23

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
What are you guys hoping for out of Yegor? Long term player? Guys been coming on lately and looks pretty darn good. Didn't see him in NJ at all, but he's been a good add from the looks of it.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Haha. Well I'm watching wild feed so maybe they showed diff angles I don't know. But it was clear he touched it again but it's not like he lost possession. Vlad deflected it w his stick as Zuc skated in , but it was still kind of the same motion as he tapped it in. So perhaps it's a possession thing and not a "any touch by tendie and you can't re-touch it in"
Yeah I checked the rules and the only thing the NHL precludes is rebounds. They don't state that the shooter can't touch the puck after the goalie, while some rulebooks that come up on Google do.

So the NHL has left it ambiguous so the referees can decide what constitutes a rebound, and I can understand allowing this one.

Reactions: flames23

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
What are you guys hoping for out of Yegor? Long term player? Guys been coming on lately and looks pretty darn good. Didn't see him in NJ at all, but he's been a good add from the looks of it.
Seems like he may be a super streaky player as far as scoring is concerned. If he can show some consistency in a middle 6 role I'd be happy. If he can elevate to top 6 permanently and give us 30+ goals a yr I'd be thrilled.

Reactions: GOilers88

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I think he didn’t shoot yet the first time

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
@super6646 I noticed in the trade thread Devils fans were calling him Rango, so I just kept it going.

Small intrusion here...just keeping tabs on ex-NJD..

Happy Rango is getting his point arc back on track for you all, closer to the season before last that he had with NJ. I think having a kid last year really threw off his game a bit, and then he got lost in the Meier depth push down. Still think maybe NJ should have held onto him but it's probably a better move for his career to have the opportunity to stick in your top 6 permanently. Toff has been pretty solid for us though.

He was good for us in the PK last season and all the highlights or game clips I've seen of him recently is basically him building/continuing from last year.

Happy Rango'ing. Also GOALvich.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I dunno, seemed like many of the games last year honestly. This team just does not know how to win hockey games.
Good effort at least. Thought the 3 bottom D had a better night than they did in Vegas.

Good - Sharangovich, liking this player a lot. Seems to be able to make things happen in all 3 zones. Pospisil great hustle plays, shots on goal, even some nice passes as well as putting Fat Magoon on his ass. Vladar no issue with that game from Darth. Lindholm one of his better games, hit the freaking net tho my dude. Quality Gilbert game.

Pretty good - DeSimone moving the puck effectively. Better 4th line game, Dube at least made several plays. Weegar & Mangiapane.

OK - Kadri was mostly ok, not quite as good as he has been lately. Backs lots of solid 2nd efforts. Zary not his best but another pt. Coleman just a step behind it seemed. Oesterle was fine, hectic and panicky, but fine.

Not good - Didn't think Ras and Hanifin were very good in this one. Made a lot of sloppy plays. Hard to tell if due to fatigue or just lazy. Huberdeau got better as the game went on but that turnover off the wall in our zone is just.. please don't do that.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Small intrusion here...just keeping tabs on ex-NJD..

Happy Rango is getting his point arc back on track for you all, closer to the season before last that he had with NJ. I think having a kid last year really threw off his game a bit, and then he got lost in the Meier depth push down. Still think maybe NJ should have held onto him but it's probably a better move for his career to have the opportunity to stick in your top 6 permanently. Toff has been pretty solid for us though.

He was good for us in the PK last season and all the highlights or game clips I've seen of him recently is basically him building/continuing from last year.

Happy Rango'ing. Also GOALvich.
We're also using Santagovich since it's the holidays

• Love
Reactions: Whaddagoal

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Yegor was excellent. That trade looked like a bust but now with age and contract in mind, this looks like a really solid move from Connie.

This is what we should hope for in terms of results for the flames. Be competitive and simply lose because the talent isn’t there. A first overall here would go a long way to getting this team back on track.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
If the Minnesota Wild disappeared off the face of the earth, would anyone truly miss them

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
My only question is why was Huberdeau the Flames 3rd shootout player?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad