JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Win! Bison beasting out there
Love it

giphy.gif

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Lunatik! Yes, my guy. This was entertaining. Get well!
I just need time, had dental surgery last week and it just feels like it's taking forever to heal. It's keeping me from sleeping on my right side... which forces me to face away from the door, so my anxiety goes wild with every sound... so a good sleep has been few and far between lol

Reactions: Boomstick

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Beauty. Let's keep doing that, guys.

I just need time, had dental surgery last week and it just feels like it's taking forever to heal. It's keeping me from sleeping on my right side... which forces me to face away from the door, so my anxiety goes wild with every sound... so a good sleep has been few and far between lol
Ah man, I empathize with the door thing. Hopefully you don't gotta deal with that crap long.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Sleep with your head at the foot of the bed. That way you will be sleeping on you other side but still facing the door.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Coronato was the best player on the ice last night. Absolute beast on the forecheck, and I thought he showed some decent puck carrying skills too. His shot ofc was the highlight of the night. Exciting times. Thought Ruzicka was solid as well.

Not impressed with Mangi or the top line more broadly. I thought Huby-Lindholm looked a little better, but I just don't see a working combo there. Write-off game for Markstrom too.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
How was Ruzicka in this one? I see he scored.

Any chance he gets some top 6 minutes this year?

Occasional chance on the second line maybe, but I think he's got a decent shot at being a bottom 6 mainstay. TBH, I think our third line may end up being a borderline 2B type of line anyways with Backlund anchoring it, so it's possible Ruzicka gets time on the second line with Kadri and Huska will play the middle 6 based on which line is hotter for that game.

Reactions: Evgeny Oliker

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Coronato was the best player on the ice last night. Absolute beast on the forecheck, and I thought he showed some decent puck carrying skills too. His shot ofc was the highlight of the night. Exciting times. Thought Ruzicka was solid as well.

Not impressed with Mangi or the top line more broadly. I thought Huby-Lindholm looked a little better, but I just don't see a working combo there. Write-off game for Markstrom too.

Markstrom is like a billionaire with how many games he writes off.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, I'm trying to be optimistic. The not looking comfortable for long stretches thing.. it's concerning.

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
Yeah, I'm trying to be optimistic. The not looking comfortable for long stretches thing.. it's concerning.
Here’s an optimistic stat for you. This pre-season so far we have the highest GF/60 of any team in the league at 5v5 and a top 5 offense overall.

• Wow
Reactions: deleted user

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Here’s an optimistic stat for you. This pre-season so far we have the highest GF/60 of any team in the league at 5v5 and a top 5 offense overall.

That's because we dunked on a ECHL sacrificial orca 10-0
Means nothing. Bupkis. Zilch. Nada.

This hockey team has been saying the right things and acting like they're going to be something for years now. This season needs to be a lot more show me than tell me for a lot of these guys.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Preseason means nothing for goalies other than "don't get injured". Markstrom was really bad last year but he could let a goal in from center ice in preseason and I wouldn't be concerned. That being said, he needs to do a lot to re-earn the trust of this fanbase during the regular season

Reactions: deleted user

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad