GDT: Flames vs Canucks 6:00 pm MT - Sportsnet

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
barbie-ryan-gosling.gif

That was cool. That was fun.
I'm gonna say it, I enjoyed that movie. They were very clever and it was fun.

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
Coronato’s ability to score in tight just as well from far is why I’m so sure he’s gonna be a 30 goal scorer in the NHL. Kid just has so many tools in his tool box to score, as well as just the sheer determination in his game to make it happen.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Elias Lindholm with zero pts tonight.
Was pretty much invisible out there when not in the faceoff circle.

Last edited:

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
giphy.gif

EZ game. Coronato with a hat trick, there's a real hockey player here.
Liked a lot of guys tonight, as you would hope to against this level of opponent.
Oesterle strikes me as a guy who does enough to make teams and not a whole lot more. He was the best of the borderline LD in this one. Huberdeau, Markstrom, Kadri all with strong games was encouraging, although talk to me if they're still doing that in January. Saw some things to like with Sharangovich. Dube and Ruzicka look ready to compete.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Coronato was a LOT better tonight. Not just showing off his shot but handling the puck. If this is what we can expect, we've got an NHL ready player here.

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Busy weekend for me. Went to all 5 sessions of the laver cup that was held here and got to see a bit of the game when I got home. What a fantastic opening to the (pre)season. Love that Bisey was hummin.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I know it was a full on shellacking, but how did Markstrom look?

Coronato seems to come out f***ing firing and it's good to see.

He made all the basic saves as well as a few high danger ones that the Canucks were able to get on him. You could tell there was some rust, but you could also see the difference in body language as well. He looks like he's feeling good.

Dansk did the same. His first saves were all bad break downs. Then Dansk did the butterfly behind the net on a PK to trap the puck. I was quite confused.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Pocket dog was as good as I remembered lol.
Man I love Pocket Dawg so much. Had it for the first time since covid happened during the Stampede (I had tickets to the AEW show) and it was exactly like how I remembered it

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I thought there is a rule that you have to dress some real players

Coronato looked good but it was against a bunch of AHLers or less. Not sure if I should be excited yet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad