Post-Game Talk: Flames v. Sabres | Thu. December 10 | Waldo Found

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Johnny had 4 GWG's last year. He already has 4 GWG's this year. Albeit 3 on 3 OT is made for Johnny.

Still though, Johnny is so clutch.

I think the Flames will make the playoffs this year. Will continue to make the playoffs for years to come and Johnny will become known as a player that is on teams that always make the playoffs.

Johnny is too much of a winner to stand for a lack of playoffs or winning.

Love Johnny.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Johnny had 4 GWG's last year. He already has 4 GWG's this year. Albeit 3 on 3 OT is made for Johnny.

Still though, Johnny is so clutch.

I think the Flames will make the playoffs this year. Will continue to make the playoffs for years to come and Johnny will become known as a player that is on teams that always make the playoffs.

Johnny is too much of a winner to stand for a lack of playoffs or winning.

Love Johnny.

I hope you are right!

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Johnny was ridiculous all game, he's tickles my hockey senses like no one else. Also good to see Monahan playing a good stretch of games. Nice win guys!

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Johnny was ridiculous all game, he's tickles my hockey senses like no one else. Also good to see Monahan playing a good stretch of games. Nice win guys!

Omg you're not kidding. Honestly the last player to give me those sorts of feels was early 90s Theo Fleury. And before that probably Niewendyk - though he was more that front of the net player with sick hands who could tip in any shot or know where to be for a rebound.

Tbh I don't know if we've ever had someone with the raw talent of JG. It is SO fun to see. Almost makes me a bit emotional thinking back to following the flames through the 80s as a kid and remembering how we were just a quarter step behind the magical players to the north of us (mainly #99). To have a genuine star in the making feels so goooood.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
There was some "dude" with some kind of hair, a red striped shirt, and a scarf(?) behind the Flames bench. Looked like Waldo from the children's books.

Someone needs to find a screen grab it was kind of funny.

That guy sent me into rage fits every time he'd come on screen! I have no idea why, but I was trying to think of people I knew who were at the game so I could text them and have them go down to where he was sitting and slap the hipster right out of him! or at least ruffle his hair a bit.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
There was some "dude" with some kind of hair, a red striped shirt, and a scarf(?) behind the Flames bench. Looked like Waldo from the children's books.

Someone needs to find a screen grab it was kind of funny.

Oh, okay then. :laugh:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Saw this on the Flames reddit. Shows a hell of an improvement by the defense as of late.

2VuQTix.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad