GDT: Flames v. Dinos: 7:00pm

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Loubo is a great guy, met him a few years back at a Preseason game in Saskatoon, all around class act.

I've met Loubardias a few times. He always has, and always will be, my favourite guy in hockey. Got a great personality, knowledge of prospects unlike anyone else I've met, and is a real family guy. I'd love to work with Loubardias every day if I ever get into journalism. He told me that Ryerson would be a great school to go to - I'm thinking of that.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
If Lomberg is able to be signed, that wouldn't be a bad idea. looks like Garnet Hathaway from last season.
I don't think we are in danger of losing him to an ELC and since we have him signed to an AHL deal we have all year to decide.

Caged Great

Jan 1, 2007
Calgary
I don't think we are in danger of losing him to an ELC and since we have him signed to an AHL deal we have all year to decide.

wasn't sure if he was on an AHL deal or not. That works for me, if he can do what Hathaway did last year, that'll be a good boost to the organization. Can never have enough talented depth forwards. Always usable in case of injury or in case of trade.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
wasn't sure if he was on an AHL deal or not. That works for me, if he can do what Hathaway did last year, that'll be a good boost to the organization. Can never have enough talented depth forwards. Always usable in case of injury or in case of trade.
Agreed completely. I was a bit concerned when I heard about his history but the kid has ability.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad