Rumor: Flames targeting Varlamov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I would welcome Varly to Calgary for sure, they can throw in Iggy to boot.

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
Well, Varlamov/Fleury/Bishop isn't ideal but it's got to be better than last year's three-headed monster!

On a more serious note, hard to imagine him being available at all. Pickard is still quite unproven and Berra is Berra.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
MOD's, would it be possible to have an "All purpose goalie to Flames thread"? If not, please delete this post :laugh:

This is really just to discuss the rumour itself, as is the other thread, as they develop. If nothing happens on either front until tomorrow, we can close until something else happens.

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
We're targeting your goalie! And your goalie! We're targeting ALL the goalies!

68992730.jpg

Slush

Jan 26, 2016
Calgary, Canada
I would not want to bring Iggy back. Iggy is done and it's time to move on. He's had a great career but I wouldn't want to see him eating up ice time from the younger kids.

I'd be all for bringing Varlamov to Calgary as long as we don't have to give up the 6th.

Aug 3, 2010
I would not want to bring Iggy back. Iggy is done and it's time to move on. He's had a great career but I wouldn't want to see him eating up ice time from the younger kids.

I'd be all for bringing Varlamov to Calgary as long as we don't have to give up the 6th.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: What? Is Landeskog in the deal too?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
:laugh::laugh::laugh: What? Is Landeskog in the deal too?

I think that's basically how we all feel. If that means we can't get Varlamov, then that means we don't really want him. At a reasonable price tag, no doubt you move #6 for Varlamov, but that anchor contract makes him not worth the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad