Confirmed with Link: Flames switching to retro jerseys full time

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
This should have happened a long time ago. Better late than never. Really hope I can see these bad boys in person one day.
Yup - these are by far the best of what the Flames have had since moving to Calgary.

The horse with the snorting flames was probably their all time low.

Also nice to see the Sens going back to their originals too.

Laminator

May 25, 2014
Hey Flames fans. I was curious why Calgary was wearing their old home jerseys on Sunday? I thought Calgary was going forward with their retro jersey. Is the old home jersey going to be their 3rd jersey going forward?

Very happy Calgary changed their jerseys. The new (retro) jerseys looks amazing!

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Hey Flames fans. I was curious why Calgary was wearing their old home jerseys on Sunday? I thought Calgary was going forward with their retro jersey. Is the old home jersey going to be their 3rd jersey going forward?
Yeah, it's our third jersey right now I believe (has about the same number of uses as our fourth jersey though)

Reactions: Laminator

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta

Very happy Calgary changed their jerseys. The new (retro) jerseys looks amazing!
I believe I read somewhere that they still had a contractual obligation with Adidas for one more game.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012

To see if there are any stragglers out there who would buy remaining stock and to make the people who already bought that trash feel less bad about it.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
D9SC.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad