Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
gdtgame16vscalgary21750.png

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I was watching the Stars feed, so I am pretty excited to hear Kerr on the game highlights when they are posted. :laugh:

He was legit screaming for about 5 minutes straight in the last ten minutes when the flames carried the play for a while. I turned the dialog down to lowest on my solid bar lol

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
I think its safe to say Taylor gets the nod tommorow. Im kinda of excited to see what he can do, but at the same time a little nervous.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
He was legit screaming for about 5 minutes straight in the last ten minutes when the flames carried the play for a while. I turned the dialog down to lowest on my solid bar lol

Damn! I knew I should have gotten the SN feed! :laugh:

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
One of the biggest differences I've noticed between Taylor and the others, is that Taylor is VERY calm on the ice. He rarely panics, and he stays composed. I think if he gets the chance, he'll do very well.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
I think its safe to say Taylor gets the nod tommorow. Im kinda of excited to see what he can do, but at the same time a little nervous.

Yup. It is going to be interesting.

And good job to the team on improving defensively. Still room for improvement, but it is much better.

Remember2004

Oct 20, 2010
Its nice to see Cammy back hopefully he can stay like this... I believe The Anton must be stripped of the name because he was just bad tonight I know its his first game back but still... :help: Kinda random but what are the chances Cammy resigns? Next year is his last year will he sign for more? I hope not. Or less?

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Its nice to see Cammy back hopefully he can stay like this... I believe The Anton must be stripped of the name because he was just bad tonight I know its his first game back but still... :help: Kinda random but what are the chances Cammy resigns? Next year is his last year will he sign for more? I hope not. Or less?

I could see him pulling a Tanguay and take a discount to stay.

FLAMES666

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary

It was actually Babchuks 2nd game back, he played last game. He must have made a big impact while you watched :laugh:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I agree Babchuk was terrible and he should be waived. He literally has no place on this team.

Bouwmeester continues to be a rock on our backend. Glad the Flames got a win, but until Hartley gets this team to read the definition and understand the concept of consistency I could care less if they win or lose.

JMac was alright, but not great. No goaltender has been great this season either and this needs to change. God I cannot wait until Kipper comes back. If we can get some solid goaltending for a sustained stretch we should be right there at the end of the season. Also Cervenka continues to impress me.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
The only period I had to miss so far this season had to be the third? Just my luck.

Oh well, I was extremely excited to see the score regardless. MacDonald really does not impress me. For a Veteran backup goaltender he sure does scramble a lot in the goal crease.

Taylor has always impressed me at the AHL level, so maybe he can be our stop gap moving forward until Kipper is ready to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad