Confirmed with Link: Flames sign Nicolas Meloche

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Oh, he's a young RD from the 2015 draft. I guess this means that Gubranson is out and he will be the 3RD.

This move does make a ton of sense.

Reactions: Boomstick

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I actually don’t hate this move. He could be a third pair guy. Pretty young. Sutter seems to do well with these types of players.

Reactions: Nanuuk

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
I think Sutter locked Treliving in a closet without a phone and is sending out these offers...

Reactions: Tofveve

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Big f*** you to Valimaki and Mackey.

We rather pick up someone’s junk and make sure they are one way

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Big f*** you to Valimaki and Mackey.

We rather pick up someone’s junk and make sure they are one way
How? Both guys are LD. Meloche is RD. LD is Hanifin, Kylington and then the two of them. They don't compete with each other.

If anything it's the other way around. Valimaki can compete with Meloche because he can swing RD/LD.

Reactions: Nanuuk

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
How? Both guys are LD. Meloche is RD. LD is Hanifin, Kylington and then the two of them. They don't compete with each other.

If anything it's the other way around. Valimaki can compete with Meloche because he can swing RD/LD.
No worries, with Gud and Zad gone now. There are plenty of room for everyone

Reactions: Fig

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Going on waivers doesn't necessarily mean he'll be sent down though.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I think they're anticipating that Kylington will be in a couple of weeks. I'm betting that Mackey is below Meloche in the pecking order

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
He didn't stand out in training camp and someone had to get cut once Stone signed

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
Going on waivers doesn't necessarily mean he'll be sent down though.
Let me correct that for ya .Going on waivers doesn't mean he will get sent down by the Flames . The other option is he gets traded to a team that wanted him to clear first so they could send him down .

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Let me correct that for ya .Going on waivers doesn't mean he will get sent down by the Flames . The other option is he gets traded to a team that wanted him to clear first so they could send him down .
Thanks dad. He could also just stick around.

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
Thanks dad. He could also just stick around.
No worries Son I should be back with the milk and smokes any year now , I'd tell you to kiss your mom for me but we both know you'd just slip her the tongue again . There's no reason to waive him if your not moving him off the roster , it's a meaningless gamble with zero return .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad