Post-Game Talk: Flames @ Sharks (2/11/16)

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
**** everything

rDPlvtc.gif

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
DW better be looking for a better backup goalie at the deadline. This is only Jones' first full year as a starter. I don't want him burnt out for the stretch run, and Stalock can't be trusted.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
I want to get drunk, I want my liver to take a hit. I'm out of booze.

I want the Sharks to get two points. Stalock's in net and no one else can score in the shoot out. Oh and that 5-on-3 is awful

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
Fantastic game. DeBoer/Wilson have to take the blame for the loss. #SJSharks would have boatraced the #Flames with an AHL-goalie

Last edited:

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Of course, Ramo's injury would be bad for the Sharks. But that is how Hiller has always been; in critical moments, he shines.

Credit to Demelo and Tennyson, the former who was especially good. In Dillon's absence, it is good to see young players rising to the occasion. Forever, I've been saying that is what the Sharks need.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Fantastic game. DeBoer/Wilson have to take the blame for the loss. #SJSharks would have boatraced the #Flames with an AHL-goalie

Not sure how you can say that, he can't play Jones 82 times a year.

And yes, its on Wilson now to get a backup. Hutchinson or Reimer would be my main targets.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Worth mentioning is that Wingels has been phenomenal since being put on that Couture line. With two skilled guys in Couture and Donskoi, he's able to do the things he does best, which is protecting the puck under pressure and retrieving it on the forecheck. He's been really effective and almost reminds me of two years ago when he had his 15 goal season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad