Pre-Game Talk: Flames @ SENS, Saturday night 7 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Senators need to get on a multi-game winning streak pronto. Calgary is a good team to start the streak with. The season will be basically over very soon if they don't. They are 5 points from 3rd place in the division and need to leap frog 4 teams. It's a familiar story.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Sens need to play against more crappy weak goalies.. and I must admit, I did enjoy the recent effort against Leafs & Canucks(a good team). We "should" beat Flames, w Korpy.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I have a feeling they lose again but I hope not.

When Pinto, Greig, Chabot come back it will be too late to salvage the season.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Sens need to go on a 5 game winning streak.

Even if they go 500 for the next 5 games, it is still a failure of a start.

All these home games and we are garbage.

Actually it is not us, it is clear what is hindering the boys. Very clear.

I think since Dorion got axed early, they will delay in keeping DJ longer as the fall out guy for something else moving forward.

Reactions: Cosmix and Loach

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Must win

If Sens lose they’ll have an identical record to Calgary. Ottawa is a better team than Calgary so they should have a better record. Sens are better then Columbus and they’ll pass Columbus in the standings with a win.

I expected Ottawa to be right there with Buffalo and the Sabers are 1 point out of the playoffs.

Baby steps but at game 12 it’s already must win and Sens must go in a winning streak. Need to string together a 5-1 win streak in the next 6 games to be within consideration of a playoff spot. Not sure if possible with Ottawa’s goaltending

ijif

Dec 20, 2018
Very interested to see Wolf play...based on the numbers, all the guy does is stop pucks and win games.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Senators need to get on a multi-game winning streak pronto. Calgary is a good team to start the streak with. The season will be basically over very soon if they don't. They are 5 points from 3rd place in the division and need to leap frog 4 teams. It's a familiar story.
6 game win streak. 2 to get to .500, 2 to keep pace with other teams, 2 to get in the wild card race. I don't think win 2, lose 1...then win 3, lose 1, overtime 1 will do it. They gotta start cooking.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
12 points per 10 games gets us 94 and likely playoffs. Seems simple but that’s going 3-2 in every 5 game segment.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
download.jpg

Reactions: The Waffler

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Greig is not on IR, but has LBI? Has he been spotted at practice yet? Rub some dirt on it, and get out there! We need you Riddler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad