GDT: Flames @ Sea Monsters, 8:00 or something (not a 10/10 start time)

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
screens_feature3-1.jpg

Hello Darryl, whaaaat's happening? Ummm, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and win today. So if you could have the guys score more than two goals, that would be great, mmmkay... oh oh! and I almost forgot ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and have them score on Saturday too, kay? We ahh lost some points in the standings this week and ah, we sorta need to play catch up.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
New James Bond theme, if we win I continue. If we lose, I discard James Bond for something else entirely.

1st line:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

1st pairing:

2nd:

3rd:
Goalie:

Attachments

• reface-2022-12-28-06-30-17.mp4
    1.8 MB
Last edited by a moderator:

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
When Jagr signed here, he faced a question about his footspeed and he said that some guys skate very fast but go to the wrong places.

The Huberdeau-Kadri-Lucic line is quite slow overall and they consistently go to the wrong places

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
When Jagr signed here, he faced a question about his footspeed and he said that some guys skate very fast but go to the wrong places.

The Huberdeau-Kadri-Lucic line is quite slow overall and they consistently go to the wrong places

I have 0 idea why Ruzicka isn't on that line instead of Lucic

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I just don’t understand how the team with the best possession stats takes so many penalties and draws so few.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad