Confirmed with Link: Flames Recall Sven Baertschi

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
Guess they couldn't delay this any longer with Grats out for a while. I hope he carries his confidence over and can develop a bit as there's really no pressure for now.

Has he played with Reinhart at all in Abbotsford?

FLAMES666

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary
Does this make him ineligible for the Calder next year?

No, he will still be eligible

To be eligible for the award, a player cannot have played more than 25 games in any single preceding season nor in six or more games in each of any two preceding seasons in any major professional league. The player must not be older than 26 years before September 15 of the season in which he is eligible.

Leperus Leprechuan

Dec 24, 2007
Windsor
He's played in 10 games this year and 5 last year. If he stays up for the rest of the season that puts him at 26 overall.

Would that not make him ineligible?

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
He should be exciting to watch again. I wonder if Rienhart is getting demoted then?

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Well I think Sven will have a lot more leash and a higher opportunity of earning 15-19 mins a night.

That could be huge for him.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
good luck to the guy. i admittedly don't know much about the Flames' prospect pool (although i'm learning because i want to start following the Flames as my second team) but it looks like he's a bright spot for this rebuilding team.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
good luck to the guy. i admittedly don't know much about the Flames' prospect pool (although i'm learning because i want to start following the Flames as my second team) but it looks like he's a bright spot for this rebuilding team.

:laugh: You poor sucker. We can't leave but you shouldn't have to suffer with us.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
:laugh: You poor sucker. We can't leave but you shouldn't have to suffer with us.

i respect Iginla that much and you fans seem like a cool lot. very classy from what i've seen.

also, i'm a Pirates fan, so i strongly doubt the Flames could be worse. at least the Flames have had winning seasons in the last decade. :)

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
i respect Iginla that much and you fans seem like a cool lot. very classy from what i've seen.

also, i'm a Pirates fan, so i strongly doubt the Flames could be worse. at least the Flames have had winning seasons in the last decade. :)
The nice thing about being a Flames fan not from the Calgary area is you can at least never be called a bandwagoner. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad