Value of: Flames offers

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Brodie + 1st 20 for ??? (Young ish 2C/2RW)
Hamonic + 5th 19 for Kadri + 3rd 20/2nd 20(if Hamonic resigns it's a 2nd)

Or what would you give for either offer swap the picks around as possible(not sure if all the picks are even owned by teams atm, just used as evaluations)

RasmusAndersson

Oct 19, 2013
I like Kadri a lot and have a hard time saying no to that deal, but I'm not sure if we can afford to move Hamonic. If we do, we would have to have a 2nd pair of Hanifin-Brodie and a 3rd pair of Valimaki-Stone/Kylington. That's pretty underwhelming and I don't trust that second pair at all. What would you do about this?

Hamonic is a key part of our D, but Kadri would give us the center depth we need so I'm torn. If I'm Brad I'm doing everything I can to find the top-6C/RW in exchange for some combination of Brodie, Jankowski, Kylington, and picks before moving Hamonic. But if we can find some way to replace our 2nd pair RD spot I'm interested in these deals.

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
I like Kadri a lot and have a hard time saying no to that deal, but I'm not sure if we can afford to move Hamonic. If we do, we would have to have a 2nd pair of Hanifin-Brodie and a 3rd pair of Valimaki-Stone/Kylington. That's pretty underwhelming and I don't trust that second pair at all. What would you do about this?

Hamonic is a key part of our D, but Kadri would give us the center depth we need so I'm torn. If I'm Brad I'm doing everything I can to find the top-6C/RW in exchange for some combination of Brodie, Jankowski, Kylington, and picks before moving Hamonic. But if we can find some way to replace our 2nd pair RD spot I'm interested in these deals.

I believe Andersson is ready for the top 4 load and also believe we'll only he trading one of Brodie/Hamonic, I'd prefer doing Brodie since Andersson has played well on the top pair, and our young guns are more PMD rather than defensively responsible, but weve all seen it Brad's looking at moving at least one of them(I'm hoping Stone leaves first)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad