Woll gets the start according to Keefe

and make what you want of this blurb
1699562698851.png

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Woll gets the start according to Keefe

and make what you want of this blurb
View attachment 765562

I understand BT's thought behind Klingberg being able to move the puck and maybe take some of the workload off Rielly who could then be used in tougher mins 5v5 .

That part has worked as Rielly has looked great this year.

I don't think they needed Klingberg to do that though.

He is not entirely wrong either. An .840 save percentage is atrocious. Even the stingiest teams are going to give up chances. You have to make some saves.

The bottom pairing has looked decent and add some elements that they were lacking. Hopefully they continue to get an opportunity

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Honestly we’re losing this one and winning Saturday. Wolf might shut us out for the first time in 2 seasons.

Fire Keefe.

Team practiced defence? I’ll believe it when I see it

I think woll gets the start, we should get a bounce back game, but I’m cautious

Reaves being out is nice, let’s keep it that way
The Oilers came in 2 weeks early and “practiced defence”. Means f all if your defensive systems are non existent or run by a fool.

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Honestly we’re losing this one and winning Saturday. Wolf might shut us out for the first time in 2 seasons.

Fire Keefe.
If they were considering letting Keefe go, which I don't believe they are, I suppose it would be a good time to do it before the Sweden trip.

12 days with only 2 games to get to know everyone, probably have 3 or 4 practices.

Reactions: TMLife17

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Is it confirmed that Wolf is starting for Calgary? Talk about a guy who has nothing left to prove in the AHL.

Reactions: TMLife17

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Have 4 for this one, should be fun. A rare drinking game for me, train in, UBER home. Praying that it’s a throw back night :cheers:

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
I like going back to Woll. He should be fired up after that crap-fest of a performance from him last game.

If McCabe is good to go, for the love of Gord, please send #3 to the press box along with #75.

On a side note, Lagersson is filling in quite well. If WYSIWYG, I'd have no problem with him on the 3rd pairing in the future.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019

Fire Keefe.

The Oilers came in 2 weeks early and “practiced defence”. Means f all if your defensive systems are non existent or run by a fool.
If goaltending has been a major issue for the past few years, and the Leafs have zero defensive systems, how is it possible they have finished top ten in goals allowed the past 3 years and 5th last year?

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
If goaltending has been a major issue for the past few years, and the Leafs have zero defensive systems, how is it possible they have finished top ten in goals allowed the past 3 years and 5th last year?
When did I say goaltending has been a major issue? Samsonov had a great year last year and we have a couple superstars who are committed to playing a 200ft game.

Ive seen peewee teams box out the slot more effectively than this team.

Reactions: Jojalu

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Can someone with a twitter know how tell me if this account is legit?

from the Hockey News.

Among the teams were the New York Rangers, whom he played 26 games, both regular season and playoffs last season. The others were the Florida Panthers, Detroit Red Wings, Buffalo Sabres, and Toronto Maple Leafs.

"Admittedly a longer-shot contender in this process, the possibility can’t be ruled out entirely," Johnston wrote about Kane signing with Toronto.

"What the Leafs don’t have is cap space or a gaping need for what Kane does best since they’re already rolling out Mitch Marner and William Nylander on right wing — who would come off the top power-play unit to make room for him? — but they do boast an appealing sell in the form of fellow American Auston Matthews. Matthews grew up idolizing Kane, so there could be some sentimental appeal for everyone involved with bringing that duo together.

"It’s also notable that Kane spent a considerable amount of time in the Greater Toronto Area while rehabbing and recovering from hip surgery in recent months. Still, the four teams listed above are considered more likely destinations for No. 88 to land."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad