GDT: Flames @ Coyotes, The Beginning of the End, 8:00 MT SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
We already have a deer on skates. What other animals can we get to lace up?
illustration-of-polar-bear-ice-skating-in-christmas-hat-vector-id158990249

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
We have to be dead last in shooting percentage, correct? Or bottom 5 there and likely worst in shooting percentage difference. Frustrating to no end. I realize we are avid crest hunters, but can't get over this constant lack of finish. Yotes almost take lead. Yeesh.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Not every single goalie in the league can be beasting on us. I agree with some of the other people on this board, these are just flat out low-quality chances.
It's very reminiscient of when the Oilers were "dominating" their opponents earlier in the season and out shooting them a bunch. Yeah, their advanced stats were good but no one was fooled when they were actually watching them.

Shooting 30 muffins at the goalie does not make a dominant performance

And there it is lol.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
oof. C'yall next yr. I mean ill be here, but kings tie last min and win in ot and we do this. Don't expect us to pull it out sadly.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Yup, serious changes needed on this team. Start with the coaching staff, and then trade anyone who isn't hungry enough.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
We have to be dead last in shooting percentage, correct? Or bottom 5 there and likely worst in shooting percentage difference. Frustrating to no end. I realize we are avid crest hunters, but can't get over this constant lack of finish. Yotes almost take lead. Yeesh.
25th in shooting percentage overall. 26th since Jan 1st. 31st in the last month

Reactions: flames23 and Sk8M8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad