GDT: Flames @ Bruins 5:00 PM

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Huh? That’s so random lol

I’d have to think the team has a decision on Hanifin today right? In his hometown with family
Might be. I could see the hanifin thing dragging a little longer.

I’d hope tanev is settled sooner than later on the other hand.

Reactions: Boomstick

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I wonder who matches up against Pasta and who gets Marchand. I have a feeling the top line will get absolutely caved this game.

The roster is starting to look pretty void of talent. With respect, we have like 2 legitimate top 6 players right now (and even then Huberdeau is a massive failure and Kadri will soon stop caring when the playoffs are out of sight), maybe 3 if Kuzmenko can find the net again. Zary is a work in progress still.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I think they'll play pretty loose tonight. Lots of new faces. Should be 4 I'm guessing.
Pelts, Rooney, Kuzmenko and the new D. Brayden, forgot his last name already.
I think they should have started Vladar since he's an ex Bruin and if Markstrom gets shelled it might get interested teams a bit of hesitation, or not. Who's to say.
Go Flames.
3-1 Bears

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Yeah, I'm excited to see how the new and returning faces look tonight. I'm a pretty big Rooney hater, but it's nice for him that he's got himself back to the big show after being demoted for most of last yr after the initial trial, and then his injury woes that followed. Hope he has a good game. Very excited to see Pelts out there again, but won't expect much right away.
Top line does look scary slow. I expect them to be out of sync at least on 5 on 5 offensively and to be pretty putrid defensively especially if the 3rd pairing ever joins them on the ice vs Pasta/March.

No win expectation of course but a 4-3 kind of game for either could be fun.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Excited to see some new blood in the lineup. Bs are my 2nd team so I watch them a lot, they're pretty stingy especially on the PK. Still wouldn't mind a Kuzmenko PP goal right off the hop.

Good to see Pelts back, hope Huska gives the 4th line more than 6 minutes or whatever they have been getting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad