GDT: Flames @ Bruins, 5:00 MST, Sportsnet West, Fan 960

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Don’t get me wrong this has been a good, physical game but you guys should go check out the Bruins GDT. You’d think we were the dirtiest team in the history of hockey and they should have been on the power play for 40 out of 30 minutes so far. Guys are nuts in there

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Don’t get me wrong this has been a good, physical game but you guys should go check out the Bruins GDT. You’d think we were the dirtiest team in the history of hockey and they should have been on the power play for 40 out of 30 minutes so far. Guys are nuts in there
Some of the stuff there is pretty rich coming from Bruins fans lol

Reactions: Anglesmith

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

Both teams are getting away with a lot of stick infractions. They are noticing primarily ours, and we are probably more inclined to see theirs. It's pretty clear that that slashing rule has regressed back to previous standards.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Horrendous break out + horrendous defensive coverage = goal against.

Who would have thought.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Wheels just came off the Flames half-way through that PP. I thought they should've switch units after the second stoppage. :/

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Classic, run the goalie and the home crowd boo's.

Like, can fans get any dumber? Stupid fanbase gonna stupid fanbase.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad