GDT: Flames at Wings | February 9, 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
So we are taking Kubalik off again. Come on man.

He had a couple fumbles but his shot is a powerplay weapon. Why can't we keep him there? Honestly, Perron was a bit of a problem on the powerplay last night.

And bertuzzi on the wall for Kubalik? He has no shot and isn't the best passer, so why would he be there and not net front?

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015

What an ugly 2nd unit. Needs kubalik and ras as the net front. Shoot the puck as much as possible and hope ras gets a good screen or cleans up a dirty goal. I know he’s become much more of a player than that but I don’t think he’s lost that skill

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
What an ugly 2nd unit. Needs kubalik and ras as the net front. Shoot the puck as much as possible and hope ras gets a good screen or cleans up a dirty goal. I know he’s become much more of a player than that but I don’t think he’s lost that skill
I wonder if Lalonde would consider Ras on PP2. He would be difficult to move in front of the net and at 6,6 might be an alternative.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
We should just put our PKers all on PP2 and use it to kill time.

I wonder if Lalonde would consider Ras on PP2. He would be difficult to move in front of the net and at 6,6 might be an alternative.

Right now I'd put Ras on PP1 instead of Bertuzzi. At least until Bert does something to change my mind.

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing

34235e19-9550-4684-9eb4-1897222f56d9_text.gif

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
The PP is such a simple fix.

------------------ Bert/Ras
Ray/Perron ---- Larkin/Bergie ---- Kuba/Zadina
----------------- Mo/Hronek

Stick to those spots and drill the f*** out of interchangeability that depending on whose shift is out when the PP happens you can send a unit of 5 out there to execute. Scheme the passing patterns, but everyone needs to be able to pass to anyone and everyone better be f***ing ready to rip it if the lane is open.

Get Fabs a couple net front reps in practice to be sharp in need. Ditto Veleno for the bumper. Walman for the point, etc...

Sunny doesn't need to be on the PP, since he shouldn't be a roster regular now that we are healthier. And don't move players out of their position. It's no wonder people aren't smooth if they rotate from bumper, to flank, to net front from game to game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad