GDT: FLAMES (32-26-15) vs. SAN JOSE SHARKS (19-38-15) | 2 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
That was nice.
Sure glad we wasted most of the season trying to put the square peg in the round hole with Huby-Kadri.

Reactions: Boomstick

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
I am not sure scoring against the worst team in the league is a good gauge on what would happen over a season, but I guess this is the game the Flames get the fans false hope up.

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
Just a reminder that since being back on his natural LW, Huberdeau has 8 points in 8 games now.

BRobMint

Formerly known as Hockey Ninja
Apr 24, 2013
Cleveland, OH (Grew up in Calgary)
This team sure likes giving up rush chances

image.png

Reactions: Boomstick

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
It's gonna be real funny watching everyone eat crow the next time Huberdeau plays for a competent, non-senile coach.

lol who am I kidding, it'll be a litany of "why couldn't Huberdeau just have played like that under Dutter" crap

I should earmark this for posterity

Reactions: flames23

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
It’s going to be funny when this team is still mediocre after Sutter, just like they were before him. Wonder who the losers will blame then. Anything to avoid blaming the mediocre players we have!

BRobMint

Formerly known as Hockey Ninja
Apr 24, 2013
Cleveland, OH (Grew up in Calgary)
It’s going to be funny when this team is still mediocre after Sutter, just like they were before him. Wonder who the losers will blame then. Anything to avoid blaming the mediocre players we have!
There's plenty of people blaming the players as much as there are people blaming Sutter. You're just choosing to focus on the people who mostly blame Sutter. There's plenty of blame to go around for this lackluster season. Sutter isn't immune to criticism and nor are the players

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
There's plenty of people blaming the players as much as there are people blaming Sutter. You're just choosing to focus on the people who mostly blame Sutter. There's plenty of blame to go around for this lackluster season. Sutter isn't immune to criticism and nor are the players

I never said there weren’t people who blame the players [mod]

A new coach solves nothing without a major overhaul on our mediocre roster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Some chemistry between Huberdeau, Lindholm, & Toffoli

If only they played together regularly
Huberdeau get's put with Lindholm and Toffoli and helps set up a beautiful goal. Who would've thought putting Huby with our best forwards would work

Are we forgetting he had a pretty decent sample size with the two to start the season with mediocre results? It's why he was moved with Kadri and a good portion of the board wanted that to happen including myself.

Of course, he ended up producing even less.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad