GDT: FLAMES (27-21-12) vs. BRUINS (46-8-5) | 7 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I had a dream last night that the Flames traded Lucic and Hanifin to Boston during the 2nd period of this game. Since I don't remember the return, I'll assume it was whelming.

The sweaters are in honour of Black History Month. These (like the Lunar New Year sweaters) are pretty awesome, I wish they'd wear them for the games not just warmup.

Oh damn, this needs to be added:

Go Flam. Flam like Flam can.

Last edited:

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Bruins probably going to finish the game like...

Plz flam show direction. Down is OK. Solidified chemistry and resounding win is better? Maybe?

If lose, plz Tre, trade for Hall and aim for 1st OA.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Just get blown out so I can say goodbye to the additional small piece of hope that I was keeping in the bottom drawer of my garage.

Or win big and turn this shitwagon around

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
A game where we will win because we should overwhelmingly be outmatched, but then because we are aware of this phenomena, we lose ; EXCEPT for the fact I (and likely most of you smart posters) thought this through and so THAT actually turns it into a win for us! Woo-hoo! Early celly!

6-1 Flames to none of our surprise!

Also bravo @Dube Dube Doo at starting the OP with such a Martin Luther Kingesque opening. Had me on the edge of my seat, and then, well in Flames fashion . . . :sarcasm:

Lastly, am recording this game due to work tonight.

Cheers everyone!

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
A game where we will win because we should overwhelmingly be outmatched, but then because we are aware of this phenomena, we lose ; EXCEPT for the fact I (and likely most of you smart posters) thought this through and so THAT actually turns it into a win for us! Woo-hoo! Early celly!

6-1 Flames to none of our surprise!

Why does this remind me of this?

FRyan4426

Feb 15, 2023
Kingston, MA
Hope all is well Calgary fans. I have 2 questions

Has Looch been that bad?

What’s the deal with Huberdeau? Is it a player issue or Sutter issue?

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

Has Looch been that bad?

I don't think Looch is that bad for a 4th liner that gets 8-10 minutes a night. That's probably the sweet spot. The issue that most around here have is his usage by the coach and his staff, which is upwards of 12-14 minutes. Also he burns a lot of cap that could be used on a more offensively dynamic player.

Huberdeau is an entire essay. Yes, it's him. Yes, it's Sutter. I still believe his agent doesn't send that tweet without his client's approval.

Last edited:

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
futurama-morbo.gif

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Even if we lose 11-0, it's a win if we smuggle Lucic onto the Boston plane afterwards
There are quite a few Bruins fans that still love Looch and we cannot help ourselves. :laugh:

I know it would never happen but seeing him on the Bs again would warm my heart. Some of the guys who work for the Bs love him too.

I have ST next to the Bs bench (for 20 years) and Looch always was nice to me (the old lady next to the bench). Maybe I look like his grandmother.

I like your board and fans. I would love to get to a game out there someday.

Other than when you play the Bs best of luck!

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014

Has Looch been that bad?

Not to dismiss your question, but... You'll see.

Looch isn't bad. Just overplayed.

Huberdeau... He's being asked to play as a defensively responsible, physical play, and more shooting. I actually wonder if Sutter told him to watch Iginla highlights and said, "do more of that".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad