GDT: FLAMES (27-20-11) @ GOLDEN KNIGHTS (34-18-5) | 7:00 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West, One | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
muppet-facepalm.gif

I mean, a point in vegas is not bad on the back to back, but that should've been a win.
Awful call on Duehr and Vegas scoring on the powerplay is a major piss off.

Reactions: Tofveve

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Most bi-polar team in the league. Can't hold a lead for shit.
We only played a good 1st period to be honest. I know we scored 2 goals in the 2nd, but we just sat back and stopped playing. No surprise.
Vladdy upset me on that 2nd goal. No reason for him to be on his knees. Stand the hell up you're almost 7 feet tall.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Yeah we need a lobotomy in the worst way. I felt like we'd get senator'd and we did. Not quite as late on the choke job but just as painful considering how well we started. Minny won as well. We don't have a lot of time for this shit. 9th place is gonna blow hard my fam.

Reactions: Boomstick

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Yeah we need a lobotomy in the worst way. I felt like we'd get senator'd and we did. Not quite as late on the choke job but just as painful considering how well we started. Minny won as well. We don't have a lot of time for this shit. 9th place is gonna blow hard my fam.
Agreed. I don't know why I expect wins. I really don't. I blame myself.

Reactions: Tofveve

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
The playoff picture is grim. Time for Treliving to accept reality and sell off what pieces he can. Even late round picks are better than nothing. And freeing up roster spots will give kids on the farm an opportunity to show what they can do.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
This would be a much more palatable loss if the Flames didn't choke points away to teams like Montreal and Chicago earlier this season.

Good : Pelletier, Gilbert, Coleman, Mangiapane

Fine : Lindholm line you wanted to see on the scoresheet but they were ok. Zadorov, Lewis, Weegar, Huberdeau, Duehr. Backs was great other than that dumb line change.

Not good: thought Kadri kinda sucked. This guy can not make a pass. Vladar needs to come off the goal line on that 2nd goal. Thought he maybe got interfered with on the 3rd. Hanifin-Andersson far too much chasing. Tanev is struggling out there. Lucic.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
How do you not fire the coach after 12 losses in overtime? Even if we won half of those it would put us in second. Maybe melon-headed Sutter should have learned how 3 on 3 works.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad