GDT: FLAMES (26-19-11) VS. FLYERS (22-25-10) | 2 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
They're sure managing to give up a lot of quality chances to a team who's 2nd best forward is Kevin Hayes.

eternalflame2016

Nov 3, 2018
I know it's not the biggest problem, but can we stop with the double bump back on the pp please. It's a terrible plan, we lose a ton of time by going backwards twice and I can't see a single benefit to it. If it took longer but had a higher success rate I could forgive it, but it seems as though the second bump back gives us the same chance of getting in as the first

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
It's the same old f***ing story every game and the coaching staff does absolutely nothing about it. Waste away a plethora of chances and then let poor defense and goaltending kill momentum. Allan Walsh is right - it's just plain stupidity doing the same things over and over expecting it to go right.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I like the Flyers effort. They don't stop. They keep coming, keep grinding, first to the puck.
That's something I wish the Flames did better. Once we get ahead, we get lazy and let the team back in.
If we're trailing, we just give up and let the other team keep coming.
Very little heart, very little character on this team. Whenever we need someone to make a save, or step up nobody does.
Need a big effort in the 3rd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad