GDT: FLAMES (25-18-11) VS. RED WINGS (24-20-8) | 7 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I really like the line hes on now. I think it has the right mix for things to work. Once Pelle gets more NHL confidence I can see that line taking off. Kadri can provide the physical presence to open things up for both of them.
I like the line as well. It's important to get some wins and have them succeed to avoid the blender. Hubie is shooting everything today. I love it. That'll open up his passing as the game goes on.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Low shot period. Vlad has stopped the first two which is Marky's kryptonite. Can he stop the 3rd and 4th? Tbd.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Low shot period. Vlad has stopped the first two which is Marky's kryptonite. Can he stop the 3rd and 4th? Tbd.
Narrator: Yes, and he did. Now for #5.
Seriously, give Backs the C. That man wont be denied. That goal was all him, first the blocked shot, then the tenacious forecheck to force the turnover.
He's a quiet lead by example type, but I feel like it'd add even more fuel to his internal fire and he'd level up further.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I really don't like the Zadorov-Stone pairing.
200w.gif

Reactions: Zirakzigil

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Narrator: Yes, and he did. Now for #5.

He's a quiet lead by example type, but I feel like it'd add even more fuel to his internal fire and he'd level up further.
He was a force against the Oilers in the playoffs. Play seems to continued throughout this season. Sutter keeps putting struggling wingers on his line to find their game. Not afraid to answer the bell with the media either.

Reactions: flames23

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Stone's bad. Gilbert is an upgrade.

But instead of playing Gilbert, watch them throw away a pick for a depth for depth defenseman like Schenn and have it make absolutely no difference.

Reactions: flames23

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Stone's bad. Gilbert is an upgrade.

But instead of playing Gilbert, watch them throw away a pick for a depth for depth defenseman like Schenn and have it make absolutely no difference.
I like Schenn as a player and the cap hit, but another right hander doesnt make sense. Team really needs Kylington back or another lefty like him. Would love to see Kylington - Tanev and Zad - Weegar down the stretch.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad