Fire the coach! Get ken hitchcock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
1. He said he won't be a head coach again.

2. Hitchcock and the Sedins would be a hilariously bad combo.

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
No. No. No.

There's absolutely no way this is happening.(Or we'd even want it to happen.)

I want someone that coaches a game like Marc Crawford. Also, I would take Marc Crawford. (I know it could never happen due to Bertuzzi incident though.)

Zaddy91

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
I think we've all figured out that Willie Desjardin's job security has nothing to do with the Vancouver Canucks performance or the availability of a better coach.

He is simply a pawn in Aqualini's attempt to win the Sedins a cup, an admirable albeit insane goal. He will be fired at the end of this season from a terrible playoff performance or not making the playoffs. At which point in time Travis Green will allow me to watch my favourite sports team again that Willie so Selfishly Bogart-ed from any sane fan's viewing habits.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I'd rather hire an established NHL coach that has NHL experience and success, and demands respect because he's been doing it for so long. Whether that is Hitchcock or not, that's the coach I want. Pass on Green - I'm done experimenting.

HighAndTight

Ready To Be Hurt Again
Jan 12, 2008
Victoria, BC
I'd rather hire an established NHL coach that has NHL experience and success, and demands respect because he's been doing it for so long. Whether that is Hitchcock or not, that's the coach I want. Pass on Green - I'm done experimenting.

That was my other thought on the situation but is there anyone really available or soon to be that would be worth taking a shot at?

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
That was my other thought on the situation but is there anyone really available or soon to be that would be worth taking a shot at?

Find that out in the offseason. We will see if any more firings happen, or if someone isn't extended. There's no point trying to replace Willie at this point.

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
wish we had crawford, bertuzzi is old news he doesnt play for us and moore is a **** for trying to injure naslund on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad