Financial reviews

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
I spend most of my money on hookers, so I don't have much time to review.
giphy.gif

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
No, seriously, it's become quite the problem. I don't have any money for Christmas gifts for my loved ones and I feel so empty inside.

Jot

Mar 10, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Inflation is a TAX that we have no control on. Caused by Fractional Reserve Banking, Federal Reserve; printing money out of thin air to pay debts, which the politicians put us in.

Prices of everything is going up faster than an average jobs increase in paycheck. Percentage wise.

Managing Finances is the out most Priority.

Simple Rule:
Put your money in assets that appreciate in value over long term.
not....
Put your money in assets that depreciate in value over long term.

Its unfortunate, but majority of a persons paycheck goes into depreciating assets/expenses long term. No wonder people are having trouble retiring.

Reactions: Ceremony

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Inflation is a TAX that we have no control on. Caused by Fractional Reserve Banking, Federal Reserve; printing money out of thin air to pay debts, which the politicians put us in.

Prices of everything is going up faster than an average jobs increase in paycheck. Percentage wise.

Managing Finances is the out most Priority.

Simple Rule:
Put your money in assets that appreciate in value over long term.
not....
Put your money in assets that depreciate in value over long term.

Its unfortunate, but majority of a persons paycheck goes into depreciating assets/expenses long term. No wonder people are having trouble retiring.

Why would anyone on purpose invest in a depreciating assset?

Jot

Mar 10, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Why would anyone on purpose invest in a depreciating assset?
Think about where every person paycheck goes. Im saying by default, unconsciously, we've all become consumers of products. Unconsciously we are putting are money in depreciating assets.

We have to be more conscious about our money, and plan ahead of time.

Sep 19, 2008
I found it more difficult to review finances since some of my websites I'd been using to review them have been under heavy scrutiny / had their accounts removed. But I think things are more stable in the market now

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Think about where every person paycheck goes. Im saying by default, unconsciously, we've all become consumers of products. Unconsciously we are putting are money in depreciating assets.

We have to be more conscious about our money, and plan ahead of time.

Consuming a product isn’t exactly the same as investing in a depreciating asset.

Not to mention many appreciating assets are appreciating because others are consuming products.

Jot

Mar 10, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Consuming a product isn’t exactly the same as investing in a depreciating asset.

Not to mention many appreciating assets are appreciating because others are consuming products.
Agreed.

Lets change the vocabulary. Investing = Spending money.

Where are we all spending our money? Some expenses are unavoidable like Tax/Groceries/Gas/ Basic Needs expenses.

After that we spend money on our desires. We don't prioritize our short term and long term financial goals.

Warren Buffet says "Spend what is left after Saving"

What i'm basically saying is, building a strong financial future has to be done on purpose, planning ahead, starting early, keeping discipline, and understanding the importance.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
I try and check my IRA before bed every night. Sometimes I can't sleep though and an hour later I'll give it another quick review.

Sep 19, 2008
I recently was reading reddit and i received some very disturbing information which i wish to make this community aware of.

This information theorized that regular financial review was directly responsible for hair loss. Many people said when they stopped reviewing their finances, they witnessed amazing regrowth of hair.

When I received these startling facts it made me reconsider my habits. Is there any truth to these rumors?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad