Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Vegas Golden Knights

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah anonymous voting was a mistake...
I appreciate the people who stated their votes, for example am I annoyed @Retinalz voted against me the whole way? OF COURSE!!! But do I respect him for making that known, heck yeah because you're putting yourself out there

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Just because it’s a dick move doesn’t mean that it isn’t funny.

TBH, it was actually pretty helpful. ~18 anonymous votes << main polls section.

And the two finalists have both been good sports about it, so...

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020

worldburn-top.jpg

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
I appreciate the people who stated their votes, for example am I annoyed @Retinalz voted against me the whole way? OF COURSE!!! But do I respect him for making that known, heck yeah because you're putting yourself out there
I'm not nearly as high on your team as you are. A lot of players had career years this year and, just like you pointed out with JT Miller, we don't know if they will repeat. Other teams have had players that produce for years before this one. William Karlsson is a prime example. He had one year of producing like a 1c, and then slipped in to two seasons of producing like a defensively solid 2c. He went up against guys like Toews and RoR who are much better centres. Other teams have also had more proven wingers and defensemen in this league. That is why I was voting against you.

Reactions: hockeynorth

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I'm not nearly as high on your team as you are. A lot of players had career years this year and, just like you pointed out with JT Miller, we don't know if they will repeat. Other teams have had players that produce for years before this one. William Karlsson is a prime example. He had one year of producing like a 1c, and then slipped in to two seasons of producing like a defensively solid 2c. He went up against guys like Toews and RoR who are much better centres. Other teams have also had more proven wingers and defensemen in this league. That is why I was voting against you.
And I completely respect it man, we all have different priorities on voting. I love how you state what you like and dislike about teams and have no issues with people voting one way or the other especially when they can back it up

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Of course we are tied on the main board. Just cut the trophy in half already
I think we’re seeing how half the people are voting based off results and half based off reputation, it really makes for quite the conundrum. The two possible voting styles clash nearly evenly in this matchup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad