Final weeks of Lewis era in Cincy (Confirmed by Schefter)

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
He had a good run sans the lack of playoff success. He's a good guy, he'll have another non coaching role in football soon. Should have been let go by Cincy before this though.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
At best Hue has Norv Turner’s Disease and should never be employed as an HC again.

He should take a page out of Wade Phillips book and just be a highly paid & regarded coordinator.

Probably because look at where Cincinnati was before he got there.

Its been so long people forget the Bengals were a laughingstock before Lewis arrived. For all his faults he did make them relevant again.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
He should take a page out of Wade Phillips book and just be a highly paid & regarded coordinator.

Its been so long people forget the Bengals were a laughingstock before Lewis arrived. For all his faults he did make them relevant again.
MCRA

a

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
At best Hue has Norv Turner’s Disease and should never be employed as an HC again.

I wouldn't trust Hue to be an OC anymore after this stint. An offensive coordinator still organizes the positional meetings and gameplans and runs the offensive staff. Remember after the Oakland stint no one was eager to give him an OC job.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I wouldn't trust Hue to be an OC anymore after this stint. An offensive coordinator still organizes the positional meetings and gameplans and runs the offensive staff. Remember after the Oakland stint no one was eager to give him an OC job.
He sounds like quite the front office cancer.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Kizer being (more) putrid is on Hue as well.

Constantly rotating him with other guys earlier in the year, refusing to build schemes to try and hide his flaws (Hue is apparently unaware of what a safety valve/checkdown is) and basically doing everything to screw the kid over. I don't think Kizer was a NFL level QB either way, but man did he get screwed either way.

Hue saying the kid will never get it with that situation plus being a first year player shows how horrible he is as a coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad