Fighters the ufc should sign

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Lovato currently has a pretty substantial brain issue right now that’s preventing him from fighting. To give you perspective a top Red Sox prospect had a similar issue in a different part of his brain and he needed multiple brain surgeries. Obviously led to his retirement. Basically he has a cluster of vessels that sometimes bleed into his brain and can cause lesions, he’s got a very uncertain future.

Would love Lima to sign in the ufc but I think Bellator would overpay to keep him around

I think Ray Cooper III would be my first pick. Fun fighter. Wouldn’t be a champ or anything but could get some bonuses

I’d like to see Horiguchi come back. Maybe Tenshin Nasukawa at 125. Id like to see Michael Chandler get a run.

Mighty Mouse whenever his deal is up. I feel like that division is starting to get spicy again. It’s starting to restock after DJ cleaned it out

Last edited:
Reactions: pistolpete11 and m9

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Might be worth it for Lima to take less to fight in the ufc. The ufc would raise his profile and if he makes it to the point where he gets a percentage of ppv venue hel make way more than Bellator could ever pay him.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Might be worth it for Lima to take less to fight in the ufc. The ufc would raise his profile and if he makes it to the point where he gets a percentage of ppv venue hel make way more than Bellator could ever pay him.

would be an awfully tough road to ppv points for him, dont know if he can hang with Usman pushing him up against the fence

Dhiego is with the UFC though so you never know. Would certainly be exciting

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Garry Tonnon and Cosmo Alexandre are another couple ppl from ONE I’d like to see over here. Bibiano Fernandes too.

Yaroslav Amosov would be great too. Neiman Gracie. Ed Ruth (although he’s starting to lose a little of that hype)

If they could figure out a way to get Patrick Mix and AJ McKee over that would be dope

Last edited:

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
AJ McKee is someone I see being a future champ, so him.

I’d love to see Lima as well I think he could beat a lot of the top guys in the division.

Last edited:
Reactions: weems

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
MVP over in Bellator...

He's a welterweight, but I'd love to him take on Adesanya...

MVP vs Wonderboy would be a good one too

mvp vs wonderboy would be fun as hell

It would basically be a karate movie lol

I think if wonderboy dented a guys skull he would bake him a cake and check in on him every day though, not pantomiming catching the guy like he’s f***in pikachu. That’s where the two differ. I respect both approaches lol

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Magomed Magomedkerimov just came to mind. I have no idea what he’s been up to lately

Reinier de Ridder too

Last edited:

member 51464

I’d love to see him fight Hooker, Oliveira or Felder any of the three.

I'd prefer Hooker or Felder of those three. I like the other fella, but I feel like we don't really know what we get when it comes to him, so even a Chandler win doesn't necessarily tell us about where he stacks up towards the top of the division.

Reactions: crazychimp

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I said it in the other thread, but Poirier doesn't have an obvious fight and would be a great test for both guys. It would maybe be one of those FOTY type fights. Sets up either guy for a future title shot.

If Chandler loses then you can give him a step back into the later top 10.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I like the Poirier fight the most, but for Chandler, really anyone in the top 6 or 7 would be a good start. Although, he probably isn't going to get the Conor fight right away.

Reactions: m9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Maybe. But the two fighters he's beat are a combined 0-12.

racking up 22 straight wins on the amateur circuit isn’t anything to sneeze at, plus if you look into his background it’s very interesting. He was a refugee who moved to England when he was 12. Represents England when he fights. Has won wrestling and BJJ championships.

He is starting to get some buzz. Obviously getting Khabib comparisons because he’s initially from Dagestan and is a great wrestler but it’s going to be interesting to see how he evolves. He takes fights at a ridiculous rate. Plus I feel like the ufc is always looking for their next top British star. Right now it’s Till but he can’t keep losing

Reactions: weems and m9

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
racking up 22 straight wins on the amateur circuit isn’t anything to sneeze at, plus if you look into his background it’s very interesting. He was a refugee who moved to England when he was 12. Represents England when he fights. Has won wrestling and BJJ championships.

He is starting to get some buzz. Obviously getting Khabib comparisons because he’s initially from Dagestan and is a great wrestler but it’s going to be interesting to see how he evolves. He takes fights at a ridiculous rate. Plus I feel like the ufc is always looking for their next top British star. Right now it’s Till but he can’t keep losing
He beat a guy who's 0-11, with 23 straight losses.

Why the f*** is that guy still fighting.

His pace of fights in Amateur is ridiculous though, 4 fights in 4 nights, he fought the same guy on back to back nights before turning pro.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He beat a guy who's 0-11, with 23 straight losses.

Why the f*** is that guy still fighting.

His pace of fights in Amateur is ridiculous though, 4 fights in 4 nights, he fought the same guy on back to back nights before turning pro.

Guy probs has mental illness or something, no other explanation tbh. Don’t know how it could be love of the game at this point, that should have been beaten out of him

As far as the prospect here’s an article from the BBC From refugee to youngest UFC champion?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad