Fighter Signings/Cuts/Promotional Changes Thread

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He had a great KO over Justin Burlinson since he left. I remember Burlinson from DWCS. Missed McKee getting a corner stoppage over Jim Wallhead recently

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
MVP asked for his release from Bellator and got it, testing the market. Would love to see him in the UFC but I seriously doubt they give him the best offer.

Reactions: CDJ

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
In the same breath, apparently the UFC added several Bellator fighters to the roster on their site and then back peddled (I checked and it has a a page for them but says "access denied").

• Wow
Reactions: pistolpete11

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
We did speculate around here that the UFC could step in to buy Bellator just to stop PFL/ONE from getting their top talent.

I think Luke Thomas mentioned this on a live chat once, too, but he thought it would draw too much attention from whatever agency that tries to stop monopolies.

Reactions: CDJ

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
In the same breath, apparently the UFC added several Bellator fighters to the roster on their site and then back peddled (I checked and it has a a page for them but says "access denied").

I think these names have been on there forever

Reactions: Moncherry

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Heinisch with one of the more interesting stories in the fight game. I know he’s done some commentary for XMMA and has had some injury problems, I wonder if he sticks with the mic

Reactions: Taytro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad